• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Guten tag!

OperaPhantom

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Hello!
My mayor name is Sandrine, DS name is Pe. I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube game, though I missed Wild World because I didn't have a DS at the time. New Leaf is my favorite though. There's simply so much to do!
I recently reset after my town of a couple years ended up becoming a town I didn't want anymore. I had enough done that Nook bought my town for 21 million Bells, so I have a nice bit of Bells to start over with. I got a map that I love, and some great villagers who I've never gotten before (Francine! Rhonda! Tutu!). I'm really looking forward to starting over, and I hope to make some new friends to play with, since I don't know anyone who plays it.
I don't really know what else to say, other than I look forward to chatting about, and playing, Animal Crossing with y'all! :D

hiyo!! it sounds like you're quite the experienced player! i'm brand new, but i love animal crossing too! i hope you have an awesome time on the boards! <:

I'm not the most experienced, I've always been a "go with the flow" player. I want to make this town one I really like though. Wish me luck! And feel free to add me!

Last edited:
Back