• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Expensive If You Request! Moderate If I Offer!

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
So! Want your dreamy? Well, I know what it feels like to not have your dreamy. I will be willing to cycle my amiibo cards using my one and only town, Everleaf.

Since I do not own a cycling town and this will be more tedious and damaging, it will be expensive. Do NOT ask me to lower prices.

* Pay After You Receive
* Don't Ask For Lower
* What I List Is What I Have
* 50 TBT Per Villager
* Will Post In The "Comments"
Deals Of Villager I'm Willing
To Kick! Must Adhere Fast
Or I Void Them!

This will not be a very active cycling shop. I will have this open when I feel like having it open.
I know that my prices are expensive. I don't expect frequent buys. This is a last resort for individuals who cannot get their dreamy (I don't care how I say dreamy).

- Maddie
- Louie
- Kabuki
- Midge
- Bonbon
- Sheldon
- Cleo
- Claude
- Cyrano
- Fauna
- Hornsby
- Flurry
- June
- Rex
- Tasha
- Deena
- Admiral
- Chief
- Cobb
- Sprocket
- Maggie

Last edited:
Changed it to 50 TBT. Willing to do one... or two sales.

I'm kicking out Jay soon. Willing to give for 5 TBT. Lmk if you want him.

5 TBT because it's originally benefits me.

Oh, hey, I'll take Jay if I can. Just had Rodeo move out yesterday, so that's really helpful.

Oh, hey, I'll take Jay if I can. Just had Rodeo move out yesterday, so that's really helpful.

Ok. I'll VM you when he's in boxes. My town is a W.I.P

I have to get ready for plot resetting (placing paths).

Hey. I have to void Jay. Sorry dude. If you want I can get you any of the amiibo cards I have for the same price; 5 TBT.

Oh, shucks. I didn't think you'd get him out so soon- most of the other folks I've gotten villagers take a little longer to get them out.

Uhh... Unfortunately, I don't think you've got anyone else on you that I'd prefer to have. :( No big deal, though, he usually comes pretty cheap and I know a few other folks have cards of him. Best of luck with the new village!

Thank you for understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone up for Sylvana? She'll be good for 10-20 minutes to take. If not I void her.

I'm saying... 20 TBT?

Sylvana will be voided soon.

Back