Giveaway Flurry and Ribbot need new homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (94) +
I'll be moving a villager in via an amiibo card soon, and I haven't decided who to boot out yet. Winnie and Teddy are both candidates, so I figured I'd see if anybody wants one of them. I actually enjoyed my time with these guys, so I hope you will, too!

I wasn't having any luck with the other two villagers, so I decided to offer Ribbot and Flurry. I know they're more popular, so they have a good chance to get adopted! Whoever goes first can go today, but I'll move the other one out in a day or two, so go ahead and claim them! There's no rush, neither are in boxes yet, and I can hold off on using my amiibo card until you're ready (if you need some time to cycle somebody out or something).

I'm not asking for anything for them, but I'd really appreciate a few pears in return! They're the only fruit I don't have in my new town, and naturally my villagers are obsessed with them.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm available pretty much all evening, so PM me whenever's convenient and I'll get him in boxes for you. He's been in town for a long time and is a real pal.

For anyone else, I'll still be moving out Winnie in a day or two.

I can give you an infinite basket of perfect pears for Flurry

I can give you a basket of perfect oranges to sell/trade sorry my town fruit is orange as it was in all other games :p so i can give you that for whoever is available flurry and ribbot are both my dream villagers so I don't mind... also i've had flurry before so if she's taken can I have ribbot?

Last edited:
I can give you a basket of perfect oranges to sell/trade sorry my town fruit is orange as it was in all other games :p so i can give you that for whoever is available flurry and ribbot are both my dream villagers so I don't mind... also i've had flurry before so if she's taken can I have ribbot?
No sweat about the oranges, I already have them in my town and just need to get a few pear trees going.

707 hasn't gotten Flurry yet, but I'm going to give them at least another day (for work/school/time zone differences). If you'd rather get Ribbot, I can get him ready ASAP. I see you're new here, and maybe you aren't new to ACNL, but have you had 16 villagers move in/out since Flurry left? That's the minimum before you can get them again (unless using an amiibo card).

I'd love to take Flurry! I need to work on cycling a villager out, so LMK if he's still available! Also, I can give you a basket of Perfect Pears!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back