Shop Junk Shop UPDATED 1/20 - OFFLNE

White festive tree, udon soup, espresso machine, frying pan, office phone, and pen-case chair for 18 tbt if I'm not mistaken? ^^

4th!

okay I added the first four FCs and I'm ready with all your items. just add me back and i'll deliver to whoever is open.

4th!

okay I added the first four FCs and I'm ready with all your items. just add me back and i'll deliver to whoever is open.

Heya! I'll add you and open my gate. Will be away from screen but feel free to find room anywhere in my town. (I know it's a mess.) Sending tbt now.

can I buy:
-Basic display stand
-Billboard
-Chihuahua ornament
-Desert Island map
-Frying pan
-Kiki and Lala wand
-My Melody Dresser
-Office Phone
-Salon Mirror Stand
-Hello Kitty Drawers
which would be 30tbt right?

Heya! I'll add you and open my gate. Will be away from screen but feel free to find room anywhere in my town. (I know it's a mess.) Sending tbt now.

just dropped them off! careful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I buy:
-Basic display stand
-Billboard
-Chihuahua ornament
-Desert Island map
-Kiki and Lala wand
-My Melody Dresser
-Salon Mirror Stand
which would be 30tbt right?

frying pan and office phone are gone and kitty drawers are spoken for.

it's 21 tbt if you still want the rest? I will add if yes. and delivery or pickup?

just dropped them off! careful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

frying pan and office phone are gone and kitty drawers are spoken for.

it's 21 tbt if you still want the rest? I will add if yes. and delivery or pickup?

Yes please! Pickup

hiya! could i get the desert island stool, desert island table, set lunch, water floor and zen chair, please? but unfortunately, i'm not available to trade till 10PM CST. is that okay?

hiya! could i get the desert island stool, desert island table, set lunch, water floor and zen chair, please? but unfortunately, i'm not available to trade till 10PM CST. is that okay?

that's right when I should be gone. I'll try but no more reserves for anyone else after this. :X

Back