• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global Trading Series 1 & WA, LF whatever!

ceribells

Shady Something or Other
Bells
Vesta
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (94) +
I bought a handful of Series 1 packs for fun (and looking for my dear, sweet Bob, who I finally found), and now I have a bunch of extra cards! I'm not trying to catch 'em all or find my dreamies, just villagers that I like better. I'm perfectly happy to negotiate. I'll also be posting elsewhere, so I'll make a note when somebody's been offered somewhere else. Feel free to inquire, though!

I have:

#007 Joan
#017 Lottie
#023 Cheri
#026 Ren?e
#051 Opal
#060 Samson
#062 T-Bone
#063 Mint
#070 Biff
#081 Eunice
#090 Axel

WA
#03 June
#11 Boris
#33 Ellie
#34 Boots
#39 Cashmere
#47 Buzz

I might be willing to part with for something good:
#016 Lyle (tbh, I just like him)
#091 Muffy (she lives in my town now, but I kind of want the card as back-up)

I'm interested in:
Cats - extra wanting Ankha as a gift for my S.O.
Tigers, Lions, Wolves, Crocodiles/Alligators (y'know, big carnivores)
Deer
Mac
Shep
Dobie
Not a complete list of my likes and dislikes, so feel free to offer!

I live on the East Coast of the U.S., and there's a drop-box right outside my building, so I can send them out as soon as we come to an agreement! I'm willing to trade internationally, so just let me know and I'll look into mailing options!

Last edited:
Hi! Could you trade Cheri and Flurry for Knox and Bud? I also have Spike from Series 5 available. Any combo of the two of those for Cheri & Flurry?

Hi! Could you trade Cheri and Flurry for Knox and Bud? I also have Spike from Series 5 available. Any combo of the two of those for Cheri & Flurry?

I'd be willing to trade Cheri for Knox. I'm not super interested in the other two. I'm hoping to include Flurry in another trade, but I can let you know if that doesn't work and maybe we can figure something out in a day or two? Feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
I'd be willing to trade Cheri for Knox. I'm not super interested in the other two. I'm hoping to include Flurry in another trade, but I can let you know if that doesn't work and maybe we can figure something out in a day or two? Feel free to PM me!

Sure thing. I'm fine with just doing the Cheri/Knox trade if Flurry does go. Just keep me posted. Thanks!

Im interested in
#017 Lottie
#035 Deli
#042 Marcie
#053 Limberg
#060 Samson
#062 T-Bone
#074 Cobb
#083 Annalisa
#081 Eunice
#084 Benjamin

Checkout my thread and PM me ~

I'm interested in Annalisa, which tigers are you looking for?

Added a few Welcome Amiibo cards, expecting some new Series 1/2 packs tomorrow or Saturday!

I'm interested in Bianca and the male tigers (other than Rolf, who I have).

ops! forgot to check back here, I'm assuming you don't have her anymore? D:

edit: jk i'm blind -_- i have rowan! would you be interested in him?

Last edited:
I'm interested in 073 Flo, 04 Piper, 07 Stella, 40 Tad, and 42 Gonzo

Like anything you see out of my dupes in my thread?

Back