• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Clear Out Sale!

nyx~

ghost of the past~
Bells
Island
La Tortuga
Red Envelope
Stitches
Space Whale Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Clownfish Plush
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Feedback
99.4% (312) +
I have been cleaning up my town and clearing out my closet and I found a bunch of random stuff that I don't need. I was going to sell it all but I decided to give it away instead. I have furniture, wallpaper, flooring, art, fossils, clothing, flowers, and more!

Here is the link to my sale-http://moridb.com/catalogs/lVOEnWTRjN

Prices~
Furniture- 2 tbt
Flowers- 2 tbt
Clothing- 1 tbt
Max Price Per Any Item is 2 tbt!
If you have any problems with prices just ask!

Delivery Service!

Last edited:
May I get Cream and sugar, coffe cup, and Sketchbook~?

Last edited:
Candy Machine, coffee cup, coffee grinder, cream and sugar, dessert case, gorgeous sofa, graceful painting, shaved ice lamp, siphon, water cooler

Also I'd like a large amount of purple and orange roses. How many do you have?

I can pay in TBT.

Candy Machine, coffee cup, coffee grinder, cream and sugar, dessert case, gorgeous sofa, graceful painting, shaved ice lamp, siphon, water cooler

Also I'd like a large amount of purple and orange roses. How many do you have?

I can pay in TBT.

Other person already took cream and sugar. I don't have many flowers since I am just getting rid of them, I haven't been breeding or anything but I think I have 10 orange roses and 4 purple roses. That will be 46 tbt total.

I am interested in the tiara hair/wig, if it's still available. :)

Could I buy your Mermaid Carpet, Princess Bed, Shaved-Ice Lamp, and Tiara Hair? :)

EDIT: Saw someone already got the Tiara Hair, but I'll still take the other three I listed. ^^

Last edited:
Could I buy your Mermaid Carpet, Princess Bed, Shaved-Ice Lamp, and Tiara Hair? :)

EDIT: Saw someone already got the Tiara Hair, but I'll still take the other three I listed. ^^

Shaved ice lamp is taken too. That is 4 tbt total.

Backyard lawn, candy umbrella and snail clock please?

hi, may i buy the chaise lounge, fish on a board, glass-top table, gracie hat, gracie glasses, natural bench, natural low table, retro tv, stack of clothes, lava lamp, and Lottie's bun ? :~)

Back