• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Paranormal experiences

sej

Bells
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
i love these threads so i thought that i would bring it back! i actually have few of my own oooo

so i was on my laptop and i was hungry so i went to go get something out of the fridge or go and have a look and see. when i come back there was 3 pluses typed in on word, no one was downstairs, it was just me, yet somehow 3 pluses managed to get typed? it couldn't have been cats because you have to type shift to get a plus so umm...ok? also, my grandma, grandad and my cat have died so far in my life. 3, THREE!! so it's like that the were saying 3 new additions to my house (as them being ghosts). tbh i was pretty creeped out.

i have another one, so my cat that died always used to go behind the tv and everytime he would walk out from behind the tv the dvd player would make a noise. every so often i hear that same noise coming from the dvd player. oooooo, spoopy!

oh and the last one, a couple of weeks after my grandma died i went to her house. my grandma had her own chair and always used to sit in it, it would make that same noise when you sit in it. there was no-one else in the room, and the chair made that noise! i was so creeped out lol

i would love to hear your paranormal experiences! :)

Middle of the night, the shower curtain jumped at me when I woke up to use the bathroom.

Since bathroom ghosts have already been mentioned I'll talk about her. I don't know where she came from, but I think she's a little girl and she really likes the bathroom. She has locked the door, turned the lights on and off, and turned the faucet on and off. Since I am nocturnal using the bathroom around 3-4 in the morning is normal for me and she likes to mess with my by moving the shower curtain or unraveling the toilet paper like a cat. XD She has also tossed the stuff off of our shower caddy thing, and the caddy has a lip so it's not like the stuff just slid off, she's thrown a razor across the shower, as in from the wall with the caddy to the other wall of the shower, so that's not something gravity does. She doesn't seem evil or anything but I try just not to pay attention to her when I go in and she usually leaves me alone. =]

Since bathroom ghosts have already been mentioned I'll talk about her. I don't know where she came from, but I think she's a little girl and she really likes the bathroom. She has locked the door, turned the lights on and off, and turned the faucet on and off. Since I am nocturnal using the bathroom around 3-4 in the morning is normal for me and she likes to mess with my by moving the shower curtain or unraveling the toilet paper like a cat. XD She has also tossed the stuff off of our shower caddy thing, and the caddy has a lip so it's not like the stuff just slid off, she's thrown a razor across the shower, as in from the wall with the caddy to the other wall of the shower, so that's not something gravity does. She doesn't seem evil or anything but I try just not to pay attention to her when I go in and she usually leaves me alone. =]
"Her"?

I've never had anything myself...but I know my mom has. And she was a massive sceptic all her life. She would always make a joke if somebody claimed they have experienced something paranormal.
One night she said she woke up and saw some sort of small figure sitting on the window ledge. Just a little figure of a person. They turned their head and she said it looked like her moms face. As she went to get up it disappeared.
A few days later my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer...
I've always questioned were you awake or dreaming or whatever and she's been 100% certain that she was wide awake and it was real.

when i was little i used to hear voices. i remember seeing a little girl all in white ragged clothing and tangled hair in the corner of my room sometimes. i would also hear her in an american accent say things like "you're not here" or "you had to come with me" if i answered some questions she asked me she would always be satisfied and 'leave me alone' for what ranged from a week to a few months.
do i believe in ghosts? eh. not really. i was probably lonely so i had an imaginary friend for a while.

Back in my old house it was severely haunted. one night when I was 5 I woke up and saw people walking down the hallway (I slept with my light on), I only knew one it was my grandfather, I never met him but I saw pictures of him. so hes walking down the hallway with a bunch of.. Midget clowns? so get this he was Hungarian and in Hungary the clowns are midgets and he loved clowns! so he just sits there on our couch, and this one clown turned off the heater, that's why when we woke up it was always off! So I said to this clown "I'm scared" and it just stood there. call me crazy but I don't think they could see me and they were trapped in the 3rd world... so I just went back to bed with my teddy, and I assume thats why I'm scared of clowns. no-one believed me but I swear it was real! and it wasn't just my imaginative mind! it was real and just because I was young doesn't make it any less so!

another story, there was this woman with brown hair and a white robe, she would stand at the end of the hallway and just watch, once I even swore she was watching me play games over my shoulder... and once my mum was in bed and something sat at the foot of her bed, there was a print and everything. overall my house was very haunted and I grew up with ghosts, I've been told that the last-last house we were in (I was like 2) was much worse with demons and everything...

Back when i was little, i saw a boy who was a little older then me standing in the door. Little did i know that it was my brother standing in that doorway so i ran and hid under my bed. This was due to short term memory loss so i thought he was a stranger in the house. True story, sadly.

Back in my old house it was severely haunted. one night when I was 5 I woke up and saw people walking down the hallway (I slept with my light on), I only knew one it was my grandfather, I never met him but I saw pictures of him. so hes walking down the hallway with a bunch of.. Midget clowns? so get this he was Hungarian and in Hungary the clowns are midgets and he loved clowns! so he just sits there on our couch, and this one clown turned off the heater, that's why when we woke up it was always off! So I said to this clown "I'm scared" and it just stood there. call me crazy but I don't think they could see me and they were trapped in the 3rd world... so I just went back to bed with my teddy, and I assume thats why I'm scared of clowns. no-one believed me but I swear it was real! and it wasn't just my imaginative mind! it was real and just because I was young doesn't make it any less so!

another story, there was this woman with brown hair and a white robe, she would stand at the end of the hallway and just watch, once I even swore she was watching me play games over my shoulder... and once my mum was in bed and something sat at the foot of her bed, there was a print and everything. overall my house was very haunted and I grew up with ghosts, I've been told that the last-last house we were in (I was like 2) was much worse with demons and everything...

Omg. See I love the idea of experiencing something like that but I'm pretty sure if I ever did I would never sleep again

Back