• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Keeping/Changing Paths

Paths?

• I change them with a new/restarted town.

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • I keep them with a new/restarted town.

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • I don't do paths!

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you change your paths every time you restart or do you keep them?

Every time I restart, I come up with a new theme, so there's no reason to keep my paths. I make them myself by the way.

I think if I were to start a new town, I'd change them depending on what theme I settled on. But for my current town, my paths remain the same all year round.

I changed my paths all three times I reset, because I ended up going with a different color scheme/theme with each new town.

I do the same old themed town every time. Kill me now.

I can't stop using these paths. It's like I'm addicted to a certain set.

I do the same old themed town every time. Kill me now.

I can't stop using these paths. It's like I'm addicted to a certain set.

I've had the same paths ever since I made my paths. I'm too lazy to be switching them out so I have a simple 3 pattern path design.

I restarted recently and I plan on keeping mine. Idk though, maybe I'll change my mind as I develop my town.

I don't have any paths at the moment, trying to keep it natural.

I will keep the paths unless I get tired of them. Around the holidays I like to add some special path, such as fireworks for fourth of July or Santa path at Christmas. I've put a lot of time into looking for the path that is right for my town.

I don't use the same paths when restarting or making a new town but I use the same or try to stick to a specific path a lot longer if it's the same town (like I don't change them 'cause of seasons) but I like mixing those paths and having variations.

I always change mine. Even if I'm not resetting, I just change mine every season to have a new look for the town. Keeping them gets boring after a while.

New paths. Also, I've decided I don't like the effort of paths that take more than 1 QR code. If it only uses 1 QR code spot and I get bored of it, it's also easy to get a new one - just replace the old code with a new one. Bam! New path design, no laying down a new path.

Back