Phineas The Dingus

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you talk to Phineas whenever he's in your town? Do you ignore Phineas so he stays in your town?

Man my heart always skips a beat when I see Phineas in town. I love getting new badges! I don't see why anyone wouldn't.

I don't get badges from him because I like talking to him and seeing him around.

I love having people in my town, it makes everything look more lively. But I also really want the badges he give out so I wait until I am almost done playing that day to ask for the badge.

I talk to him cause Im always curious as to what badges I got!

Yes I always talk to Phineas for badges. With the winter it's a rare for him to visit with all the snow.
In my spare town I do wait to talk to him. He keeps me company while I harvest the trees late at night. Chopped a tree one time and it hit him.

I always talk with Phineas.
He often appears when I completed a certain task.

I've opened my gates several times for friends and my other town as well.

Then, I found Phineas in front of my Train Station just after I left.

Yes I always talk to Phineas for badges. With the winter it's a rare for him to visit with all the snow.
In my spare town I do wait to talk to him. He keeps me company while I harvest the trees late at night. Chopped a tree one time and it hit him.

Oh dear! This made me laugh.

I love Phineas. He's a cutie, plus I love getting badges, of course!

I like getting badges! It lets me know how I'm doing in progressing my town :)

I always talk to Phineas too. No one has mentioned the caf?? I've had him sitting at the counter and also coming in for a take out coffee - and always talk to him if hes sitting down. - He's one of my favourites, and well designed.
Scout clothes - scouts earn badges, and he's a beaver? ie we have to beaver away to get those badges.

I do like when he's walking around ^_^ However, I just can't resist talking to him to see what badge I get. Maybe when I only have 1 badge left to earn, I won't talk to him, because then I'll never see him again if I do :O

I talk to him. He's a kind old man and gives me rewards for wasting my life on this game, which gives me an artificial sense of accomplishment. Good for the self esteem.

Back