• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Phineas The Dingus

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you talk to Phineas whenever he's in your town? Do you ignore Phineas so he stays in your town?

I talk to him to get badges and to get rid of him.

Man my heart always skips a beat when I see Phineas in town. I love getting new badges! I don't see why anyone wouldn't.

Considering his showing up equals shiny, new badge, of course I'm going to make an effort to talk to him! :p

I don't get badges from him because I like talking to him and seeing him around.

Awww I love Phineas. I miss when he used to hand out balloons. I do talk to him though because I want a badge.

I love having people in my town, it makes everything look more lively. But I also really want the badges he give out so I wait until I am almost done playing that day to ask for the badge.

I talk to him cause Im always curious as to what badges I got!

Yes I always talk to Phineas for badges. With the winter it's a rare for him to visit with all the snow.
In my spare town I do wait to talk to him. He keeps me company while I harvest the trees late at night. Chopped a tree one time and it hit him.

I always talk with Phineas.
He often appears when I completed a certain task.

I've opened my gates several times for friends and my other town as well.

Then, I found Phineas in front of my Train Station just after I left.

I get really excited when I see Phineas in town. I'm addicted to getting badges!

Yes I always talk to Phineas for badges. With the winter it's a rare for him to visit with all the snow.
In my spare town I do wait to talk to him. He keeps me company while I harvest the trees late at night. Chopped a tree one time and it hit him.

Oh dear! This made me laugh.

I love Phineas. He's a cutie, plus I love getting badges, of course!

I like getting badges! It lets me know how I'm doing in progressing my town :)

I always talk to Phineas too. No one has mentioned the caf?? I've had him sitting at the counter and also coming in for a take out coffee - and always talk to him if hes sitting down. - He's one of my favourites, and well designed.
Scout clothes - scouts earn badges, and he's a beaver? ie we have to beaver away to get those badges.

I do like when he's walking around ^_^ However, I just can't resist talking to him to see what badge I get. Maybe when I only have 1 badge left to earn, I won't talk to him, because then I'll never see him again if I do :O

I talk to him. He's a kind old man and gives me rewards for wasting my life on this game, which gives me an artificial sense of accomplishment. Good for the self esteem.

Back