• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids, Rare Items, Villager Pics, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreckledManatee

Aspiring Grandma
Bells
Switch
2869-6787-2180
White Rose
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (65) +
UPDATE: THIS IS THE FINAL DAY I AM DOING THIS! AFTER TONIGHT, I WILL BE SELLING EVERYTHING TO RE-TAIL TO CLEAR UP MY STORAGE! EVERYTHING IS STILL NAME YOUR OWN PRICE AND IN IGB ONLY! :lemon:

After completely remodeling my town, I have a lot of stuff to sell! Essentially this is a giant "yard sale". Items will be name your price and in IGB only. If I believe it is too low, I will ask you to raise it. Everyone will be on a one at a time basis, so items go to the person who claimed it first, not who offered more money. I would prefer to do the trading in my town, but if you need me to bring it to yours, let me know. I am only one person, so if I take breaks or stop doing requests for the day, don't get mad at me! Without further ado, here's all the stuff to chose from! :lemon:

Black Cosmos 8
Orange Cosmos 16
Black Lilies 3
Red Carnations 8

24 hour shop sign
creepy coffin
jack in the box
creepy skeleton
sweets minitable
ladybug chair
festive wreath
boxed figurine
beach chair and beach table
nutcracker
the pirate set without the vintage telescope
sea anemone bed

jingle wall
jingle carpet
creepy floor

Muffy
Zucker 2
Gayle 4
Kyle 2
Annalisa 4
Roscoe 2
Bree
Blanca

silver shovel
silver can

Weird addition, there are snowmen by the area I use to trade, so if you want to try for a bingo with them you are more than willing to!

Last edited:
Tiara Hair for 99k? :)

EDIT: I'm currently not available but I should be at about 5pm PST! Sorry for the inconvenience :c

Last edited:
All your black roses and black tulips for 300k? Can offer more if its too low for you!

Tiara Hair for 99k? :)

EDIT: I'm currently not available but I should be at about 5pm PST! Sorry for the inconvenience :c

I saw your message and will reply there also, I got busy last night with some friends and totally forgot about this! I'll be free most of today, so let me know when you're on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All your black roses and black tulips for 300k? Can offer more if its too low for you!

Sounds good, let me know when you're online and ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

octopus chair 5k? c:

sounds good, let me know when you're online and ready

Marshmallow chair and available fish tourney furniture for 99k?

sure! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill let you know when i have everything ready and my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have two marshmallow chairs, one normal and one custom pink. would you like both? also do you want the doubles of all the fish tourney stuff or not?

10k for your dab table? o w o

waiting on someone to pick it up right now :< sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy all balloons and Pippy's pic for 3 million igb?

okay not sure where the other person is as theyre not replying, so i can go ahead and trade with you. i have everything ready and my gates are open c:

waiting on someone to pick it up right now :< sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay not sure where the other person is as theyre not replying, so i can go ahead and trade with you. i have everything ready and my gates are open c:

Is this my que or did you mean someone else?

Is this my que or did you mean someone else?

i ment you C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the octopus chair and red snapper sofa for 99k?

the other person does not want them so theyre all yours, ill let you know when im done trading with them :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know whats up with all these Resettis :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back