• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Hybrids, Rare Items, Villager Pics, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ment you C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

the other person does not want them so theyre all yours, ill let you know when im done trading with them :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know whats up with all these Resettis :<

I'm about to go to bed, are you free to trade now? :)

I'm about to go to bed, are you free to trade now? :)

i just sent you a message, I just added your FC and my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

youll be the last person for tonight, as im getting tired

- - - Post Merge - - -

The list is updated and I'm heading to bed! I plan to start this back up next weekend (either Friday night or Saturday)! :lemon:

Can I buy your 24 hour sign for 6 tbt ? :) and how much would it cost for the full cabana set?

Last edited:
Can I buy your 24 hour sign for 6 tbt ? :) and how much would it cost for the full cabana set?

Not sure if you read the first paragraph or not... I even had it bolded. I don't take tbt, only igb. Also, it is name your price for everything, as I usually charge way too low. Please read the post. It wasn't that long...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be online sporadically today and I probably won't be on Sunday, as I have a lot of college work to do.

Hi there! Just realized I had never gotten back to you about the black roses and tulips, sorry about that! I'm still interested if they're still available.

Hi there! Just realized I had never gotten back to you about the black roses and tulips, sorry about that! I'm still interested if they're still available.

They are! You said all of the black roses and tulips for 300k? Sounds good :lemon: I will add your FC and let you know when I have them all together!

After completely remodeling my town, I have a lot of stuff to sell! Essentially this is a giant "yard sale". Items will be name your price and in IGB only. If I believe it is too low, I will ask you to raise it. Everyone will be on a one at a time basis, so items go to the person who claimed it first, not who offered more money. I would prefer to do the trading in my town, but if you need me to bring it to yours, let me know. I am only one person, so if I take breaks or stop doing requests for the day, don't get mad at me! Without further ado, here's all the stuff to chose from! :lemon:

Black Cosmos 8
Orange Cosmos 16
Black Lilies 3
Red Carnations 8

24 hour shop sign
creepy coffin
jack in the box
creepy skeleton
sweets minitable
ladybug chair
festive wreath
boxed figurine
beach chair and beach table
nutcracker
the complete cabana set
the pirate set without the vintage telescope
sea anemone bed

jingle wall
jingle carpet
creepy floor

Muffy
Zucker 2
Gayle 4
Kyle 2
Annalisa 4
Roscoe 2
Bree
Blanca

silver shovel
silver can
famous mushroom 8

Weird addition, there are snowmen by the area I use to trade, so if you want to try for a bingo with them you are more than willing to!

How much do you want for all the furniture and all the villager pics? How does 2 million bells sound for the Canaba set?

Last edited:
How much do you want for all the furniture and all the villager pics? How does 2 million bells sound?

It would have to be way more than that, as I have 2 furniture sets, one of which is very hard to get everything. I also have rare items like the 24 hour shop sign. I can't imagine why you would want to purchase everything, but if you still do, it would have to be more than 2 mil.

It would have to be way more than that, as I have 2 furniture sets, one of which is very hard to get everything. I also have rare items like the 24 hour shop sign. I can't imagine why you would want to purchase everything, but if you still do, it would have to be more than 2 mil.
Sorry, I was still backspacing that comment. I meant for the Canaba set specifically.

I sent you a message a little while ago, but I'll go ahead and tell you here that I have the cabana set ready when you are

250k for your famous mushrooms? o: I can offer more if necessary!
Also, you wouldn't happen to have any saplings or bush starts would you?

250k for your famous mushrooms? o: I can offer more if necessary!
Also, you wouldn't happen to have any saplings or bush starts would you?

Sounds good! I don't have any extra in storage, but you are free to buy whatever the store on main street has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back