Eggs
Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
New Horizons Token
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I live in australia and cant buy them here, someone link me to a site where I can buy them? English only and under $20 Inc Postage.

You might have a hard time finding the whole set on places like eBay and Amazon for under $20, but I think the only other place that sells them at retail price is game.co.uk, as far as I can tell from reading around. It probably seems off-putting, considering people were complaining about having their orders cancelled or lost in the mail over Christmas, but I have seen some users report that their cards did actually arrive after a while, and this was AFTER contacting game and getting a refund, so the cards have been known to show up eventually. I think the delay was mostly due to the Christmas period, because a lot of users wanted them for Christmas, and that's not always guaranteed from international shipping so close to the holiday.

I can't say for sure how much they would cost you including postage from GAME, but I reckon it's still far cheaper than buying them from eBay or other places where scalpers have been bumping up the prices. The only cost is the waiting time, but it seems to have been worth it for most.

Ebay has them for $40 per set as the lowest I have seen. You can try GAME but they sell out often. S:

The sites i know of sell them for €6,50 exc. Shipping..
Too bad they dont ship outside The Netherlands....
They are fairly easy to get here....

I've tried GAME but every time I visit their site I get something like we've slipped on a banna peel blah blah blah we'll be back shortly. I can only assume they don't post to AUS

You could honestly post in retail and visit all Sanrio vans. Unless of course you want to own the physical cards just to have them. Amazon would be my guess but I don't know for sure, good luck!

You could honestly post in retail and visit all Sanrio vans. Unless of course you want to own the physical cards just to have them. Amazon would be my guess but I don't know for sure, good luck!

Amazon are jerks and don't post to Australia and I want to own the cards as well, for my collection

I would wait for now honestly. Demand is way too high right now. GAME is constantly selling out and sold more packs then they have, scalpers are scalpin away cos the cards have been oversold...

You can get them from Nintendo.co.uk for only ?3.99. Do you have any friends or relatives in the UK who could get them and post them on to you?

The trouble with waiting to get them is that they are only limited edition. So they will end up only being available in places like eBay and probably for more than they are now.
You could keep looking on eBay for a bargain, they do come up eventually. A seller in the U.K. had them going for ?4 each but I don't know if they ship international
Other than that game really is only place you could get them :(

The trouble with waiting to get them is that they are only limited edition. So they will end up only being available in places like eBay and probably for more than they are now.
You could keep looking on eBay for a bargain, they do come up eventually. A seller in the U.K. had them going for ?4 each but I don't know if they ship international
Other than that game really is only place you could get them :(

Living in australia sucks, guess how much they want for the sanrio/S5 cards on ebay? $99....
I might have to try and get them through card trading somehow....

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can get them from Nintendo.co.uk for only ?3.99. Do you have any friends or relatives in the UK who could get them and post them on to you?

Pshh! naw, at least none that I know of, My family is originally from the UK on my mums side but I've never met them so no go there!

I wish they would release this worldwide... The way things are going, it's the scalpers that are making bank on these Sanrio cards, not even Nintendo. Doesn't Nintendo want our money??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311778134137?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This seller on eBay is selling them for roughly $28 AUD with free shipping. This pack (correct me if I'm wrong) contains all the sanrio cards since it's the European version. They seem to be constantly restocking/relisting it, so it doesn't look like they're running out anytime soon. You probably can't buy them anywhere else but eBay, as a lot of overseas (US/UK namely) stores don't ship to Australia as far as I know. I'm just judging this by the fact I live in New Zealand, so I feel ya pain :p Are S5 cards just as hard to come by in Aussie too? Because I can't find them anywhere either...[

Anyways, good luck with purchasing some amiibo cards :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311778134137?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

This seller on eBay is selling them for roughly $28 AUD with free shipping. This pack (correct me if I'm wrong) contains all the sanrio cards since it's the European version. They seem to be constantly restocking/relisting it, so it doesn't look like they're running out anytime soon. You probably can't buy them anywhere else but eBay, as a lot of overseas (US/UK namely) stores don't ship to Australia as far as I know. I'm just judging this by the fact I live in New Zealand, so I feel ya pain :p Are S5 cards just as hard to come by in Aussie too? Because I can't find them anywhere either...[

Actually, in EB Games they don't stock S5 and I don't think they stock S4 either, I've only ever seen S1 2 & 3 there. and last Christmas I bought all the remainders just before the sale ended and there were actually a lot left over, so that leads me to believe very few people game where I am. and they didn't have any S4 as far as I know. I don't think they actually know its released yet?

You sure it's all of them? If so, you might have found a jackpot!!

Actually, in EB Games they don't stock S5 and I don't think they stock S4 either, I've only ever seen S1 2 & 3 there. and last Christmas I bought all the remainders just before the sale ended and there were actually a lot left over, so that leads me to believe very few people game where I am. and they didn't have any S4 as far as I know. I don't think they actually know its released yet?

Pretty good deal. Wish I'd have found this before I bought them off eBay.

Getting this cards are a serious pain in the butt. I'm thinking about giving up on them. I just wish they would release them worldwide. Nintendo really hates their fans >_<

Back