• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop traditional comms - that thread ev opens when she wants to buy smth

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
henlo people
apologise for the informality but i remembered my fave artist opens their shop soon and i spent all my money on the switch
so!!! ill be doing these headshots agian i guess

but my liner is dead so ill probably just be doing lineless ? ? ?
also you're gonna have to click the links bc my files are huge
https://instagram.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn...031_258192131286453_5566730421133115392_n.jpg -- wont have this many roses LOL
https://instagram.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn...057_293836884367335_3626947178204758016_n.jpg
https://instagram.flhr3-1.fna.fbcdn...363_194965200982255_8113825595948793856_n.jpg

anyway price wise
chibis - ?10
headshots - ?7

place a ref in the thread if interested, then i will pm you

thank you for checking this out ayy

Last edited:
me!!me!! me want!!!
could i get shiva drawn pls ;v;
and could you give her a flower crown with those beautiful roses you drew like in this example?? but in so a position that the forehead jewelry is still visible?;v; and in lighter/colored lineart if possible?;v;
let me know how much evhee<3

me!!me!! me want!!!
could i get shiva drawn pls ;v;
and could you give her a flower crown with those beautiful roses you drew like in this example?? but in so a position that the forehead jewelry is still visible?;v; and in lighter/colored lineart if possible?;v;
let me know how much evhee<3
aa yes ofc senpai!! i love drawing roses :DDDDD and by lighter do you want it doing in pencil? or just light ink? :eek:
but its just ?5 hehe ^^

aa yes ofc senpai!! i love drawing roses :DDDDD and by lighter do you want it doing in pencil? or just light ink? :eek:
but its just ?5 hehe ^^

aaa yay!! YOU DREW THEM SO PRETTY teach me
oh i'm not sure, do whatever you think is best<3
aww okies :')) should i send via good/service? ;v;

aaa yay!! YOU DREW THEM SO PRETTY teach me
oh i'm not sure, do whatever you think is best<3
aww okies :')) should i send via good/service? ;v;

ahah, refs are your friend!
whichever is best for you! <3

bump! also example of sketches (will be better photograph tho lol)
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNjIzMDk1OTg4Mzk1NzA0NDIvMjcxNzI5MDUxMzQ4MTA3Mjc0L0lNR180MjIyLkpQRyJ9.iE08rnuqmBMmulpbC0Tqj9n4NGs

omg what did you color it with? it looks gorgeous!! <3

your coloring has a very cheerful and calming vibe to it. the palette is very nice!

thank you! i coloured it with copic markers, but i added a pink light filter on instagram since the lighting in my room is blue haha

How much would it be for you to draw a couple set of chibis? I really love your art style!

Back