Giveaway Design Your Dream Dreamie! Over 1 Million Bells and Sanrio Items up for grabs <3

Luciaaaa

Ketchup is my perfect princess
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (164) +
Edit again: All winners have been private messaged and have 48 hours to respond, otherwise new winners will be chosen, I will update the thread once I have these responses!

Edit: Competition now closed, entries after this time will not be considered, I will be reading through the comments and picking the winners and will be in touch within the next 48 hours. I will update this post with the winners once they have been contacted!

Thank you all so much for your entries!
They have been super interesting to read and you've all gone to such great effort which means a lot!
<3

It's competition time! Design your Dream Dreamie to win prizes! <3

I've always found it interesting to create new villagers in my head. I love the idea of designing ones that I feel would be the perfect addition to my town.

This got me thinking. I would love to see what other people else could dream up, so I decided to create a giveaway based around this...

Here goes!

Prizes

The winner will recieve 1 million in game bells and 5 Sanrio items of their choice.

3 runners up will also win 500k bells each!

How to Enter

To enter the competion you need to design your very own Dream Dreamie

Please answer the following questions about your villager in order for me to get the best picture possible.

1) What would your Dream Dreamie be called?
2) What species would your they be?
3) What would they look like? (Include colour and any special features that make them unique)
4) What outfit would they be wearing?
5) What personality type would you chose for them?
6) Why would this be your Dream Dreamie?!

You can also include any other information that you feel might be relevant to your entry.

Rules

Your visitor can be a totally new species or one that is already in the games, use your imagination, I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

All entries should follow the above format, any entries not answering the above questions will not be considered.

The winner will be chosen based on the villager that I personally feel has been the best put together, remember, this is just my opinion and please do not be offended by this, the giveaway is just a bit of fun!

The competition will end at 00:01 on 18th January (GMT) and winners will be contacted shortly after this time. If I contact you as a winner then you will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.

Good Luck & Have Fun! <3

Last edited:
1) I design Groot.
2) I imagine him an alligator based on the idea of diving/swimming.
3) He would be gray, with his belly a light gray. He would have blue underwater goggles in the eyes.
4) He could wear initially some sports tank, perhaps depicting water in some way, like a tank with bubbles everywhere.
5) He would be have personality jock.
6) I pick Groot because I'm trying to pick a species to be the jock of my town, and perhaps a diving-afficionado alligator would be good. Also, as far as I know, no villager is designing around the idea of swimming.

1) My dream dreamie would be called Breezie.
2) She'd be a wombat, which is an Australian marsupial. In case you were unaware, wombats are kind of chubby and they look like hybrids of bears and gophers. They're really adorable~
3) She'd be a very light brown color with sea blue eyes and a dark nose. Her eyes would be slightly large with lightly tilted eyebrows to create a look of innocence. There would be a few spots underneath her eyes resembling freckles.
4) Her original outfit would be the deep blue tank to match her eyes.
5) She'd have to be the normal type.
6) Breezie is my dream dreamie because first of all, I absolutely love wombats. <3 Second of all, she'd match the somewhat nature-esque/random theme of my town. She'd blend in well with my other villagers.

Thanks for holding this giveaway!

This is so cute
1) My dream dreamie would be named Tasmia
2) Tasmia would be a Sugar Glider, another Australian Marsupial. Her name is a spin on Tasmania, one of the native places you can find sugar gliders in Australia.
3) She would be cream and dark brown, with black eyes similar maybe to Cookie or Crissy? She has fur patterns and colours similar to that of a "classic" Sugar Glider.
4) I think she'd be wearing the Beige Knit Shirt!
5) I think Peppy would be great, but since realistically Sugar Gliders are USUALLY nocturnal, Uchi would be best since they wake up the latest.
6) I chose Tasmia because i've wanted a sugar glider in real life for a while now, and it's such a shame that they're not a species in animal crossing, and I don't even think anyone's made a fan villager of a suggie yet. They're such amazing little critters :)

1) My Dream Dreamie would be called Mayu
2) It would be a dolphin
3) She has blue eyes and her skin color is pink. She would have cute eyes with some makeup!
4) She would be wearing a cute pink t shirt with a rainbow on it
5) Her personnality is normal. She's kind and adorable! When someone talk to her she can't help being nice.
6) She would be my Dream Dreamie because I love dolphin and pink! And as there aren't any dolphin in the game I thought that would be great c: I love cute things so Mayu would represent the cuteness!

♪♫?*?*?.??❤??.?*?*?♫♪​
He would be called "Tiramisu" named after my favorite coffee cake (◕‿◕✿)

2) What species would they be?
A squirrel! So tiny and cute <3

3) What would they look like?
I have a picture that I drew :blush:
Tiramisu.jpg
One of my own designs, featuring the cake he is named after, as seen above!

The Sporty Personality!

He is the perfect combo of super sweet and totally silly! I love the sporty personality because of their adorable obsession with sports <3 Tiramisu is a Marathon Runner! He also enjoys hiking, ballet, ice skating, and sprinting! He is super competitive and will often train for days, and when he loses he gets into terrible sad moods, but you can always cheer him up with coffee & cake! He tried the long jump once, but sadly squirrels are just not cut out for it... I also LOVE the sweets themed characters like Merengue~
♪♫?*?*?.??❤??.?*?*?♫♪​

Reesus,She is a half dreamie half wanting to be a new character one day!

2) What species would your they be?
Llama!

3) What would they look like? (Include colour and any special features that make them unique)
reesus__reesexcyrus__by_skysunchip-dav5tzk.jpg
She is A purple llama, with dark colored eyes.

She has a blue and pink smock of a combination of her parents, and blue and pink bows.

Very energetic, and Out-Going!

She would be my Dream Dreamie Because, she is super adorable, and makes me really happy to see a happy family.
:blush:

Last edited:
***Giveaway Now Closed***

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful entries. I have had so much fun reading through them all over the past few days, and can't wait to read through them all again.

I will be in touch with the winners within the next 48 hours via PM or VM and I will update this post once they have all been contacted. Winners will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.

Hopefully see you all soon for another giveaway, and once again, thank you for entering! <3

Back