I Know It's Been Asked Before...

EvilTheCat6600

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
But I just want clarification. I just scanned my Marie amiibo and my options are "Come and Play!" "Give me something!" and the nevermind option. Which of these is the option I have to select to get Viche to move in? Moose left town today and Viche is one of the villagers I want in my town.

Ask to come and play. Her RV will be at the campground after you say that. :)

Last edited:
Ah, because on GameFAQs, a user told me I could invite them directly from Wisp's lamp itself...>_> How many times do I have to speak to Viche before I can ask her to move in?

Ah, because on GameFAQs, a user told me I could invite them directly from Wisp's lamp itself...>_> How many times do I have to speak to Viche before I can ask her to move in?
Just ask her to come and play. She's not gonna be inside Wisp's lamp, she'll have her RV at the campgrounds.

You only have to speak to her the once, the option will come up after that. If you have space you can move her straight in, if you have 10 villagers you can ask her to tell one of them to leave

But I just want clarification. I just scanned my Marie amiibo and my options are "Come and Play!" "Give me something!" and the nevermind option. Which of these is the option I have to select to get Viche to move in? Moose left town today and Viche is one of the villagers I want in my town.

"Come and Play" then go to the campground. Viche's RV will be there next to the special visitor. Talk to her then there'll be an option "You should live here/move to my town" something like that (second option), then the game will let you choose the villager that you want to move out (assuming your town is full or if you have space, she'll agree to move in right away). Her plot will most likely appear the next day :)

Last edited:
You invite old characters to move in directly from Wisp, but welcome amiibo characters are invited to the campground first, where you can then ask them to move in.

Excuse me, I have to go convince a Splatoon-themed Squirrel to move in to my town now xD

Also, I'm hoping to find a complete list of Splatoon themed furniture. I might use Cece and Inkwell to get as much of the furniture set as possible.

Well, if you wanna buy the whole splatoon set. Then buy them all from them first, then you can move Viche in.

So far I've only purchased the wallpaper and flooring...which I got from Cece when I invited her to the campground back when the update first launched. Do the contents of Viche's RV change everytime she visits? Or is what I see in the RV strictly what I get?

So far I've only purchased the wallpaper and flooring...which I got from Cece when I invited her to the campground back when the update first launched. Do the contents of Viche's RV change everytime she visits? Or is what I see in the RV strictly what I get?

Items in all RV's are always the same but you can only invite them to visit before they move in. Once they're in your town you can't get their RV again
So it's best to get all items before asking her

Last edited:
Cece and Viche's furniture stay the same. But their clothing are different.

My main love of Splatoon clothing is the Black Anchor Tee which my villager is currently wearing lol. I'll probably buy out all of Viche's furniture in one sitting if my 70 something CAT coupons permit and then invite her right afterward (unless the RV catalog is limited to five deliveries at once like the Happy Home Showcase is)

Back