• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [Buying] Oranges, & Other Fruits

Vampurra

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!

Is anyone out there selling any oranges? One of my villagers wanted one and unfortunately I don't have so obviously here I am lol :D

Please be sure to list your price <3

I'm also searching for other fruits as well c: I currently have Peaches, Apples, Leeches, Cherries, Lemons, Coconuts, Bananas, and Mangoes c:

Thanks in advance!

Vampurra

I have pears, oranges, persimmons, and durians. I'll trade you those for your lemons and lychees. What's your friend code?

Last edited:
I have pears, oranges, persimmons, and durians. I'll trade you those for your lemons and lychees. What's your friend code?

Brilliant! c:
My friend code is: 4614-1412-6507
Mayor: Amber
Town: Tardis

Edit: How many of each would you like? c: A full basket of each? Or just how many i have on hand?

Last edited:
<- FC attached to profile

2-3 of each would be nice. I'll do the same. Can you open your gates? Mine's a mess at the moment

6 perfect oranges (they'll grow into regular oranges in your town)
3 pears
3 durians
1 persimmon (I don't have a tree anymore, so I had to buy one from nook)

Last edited:
<- FC attached to profile

2-3 of each would be nice. I'll do the same. Can you open your gates? Mine's a mess at the moment

6 perfect oranges (they'll grow into regular oranges in your town)
3 pears
3 durians
1 persimmon (I don't have a tree anymore, so I had to buy one from nook)

Sure! I got two stacks of Leeches (and one of 3 if you'd like it) and I got three full stacks of lemon. Ill quote you again when my gates are open <3 Lemme know if this is good for you c:

Edit/Update: I got another full stack, so its 3 Leeches, & 3 Lemons ^_^

Last edited:
Did you add me back? I don't see your town

Yeah ;u; it might be glitching. Lemme re add you and hopefully itll work this time ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright! this time it actually did add you as a friend lol xD im opening the gates now C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates have been opened C:

Sorry, I had to leave for a bit. :s
If you're still interested, PM me next time you're free.

Hi! I'm also looking for oranges, but also pears, peaches and persimmons.
I'm new here so I don't really know how anything works!

Back