• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Supka's Shop

fine painting
flowery painting
graceful painting

300k for all 3?

EDITED: Please VM when you're online about this. Cheers.

Last edited:
Can I get all of your Pave items, and one of each feather? And then the pink balloon. I can do a ton of igb, or 14 tbt.

Can I get all of your Pave items, and one of each feather? And then the pink balloon. I can do a ton of igb, or 14 tbt.

I prefer the ton of igb :D . 2.5 mill?
I'm adding you, tell me when you can come and get the items.

hiya! could i please get the skyscraper wall, summit wall, tree lined vista and mush wall lamp? 200k for each?

Sounds great! I'm adding you now.

I am gathering the items, open in 5 minutes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya! could i please get the skyscraper wall, summit wall, tree lined vista and mush wall lamp? 200k for each?

Yes sure. I'll be available in about 10 mins.

Last edited:
okie dokie! added and ready for pickup when you are

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to go in a few minutes, are you still okay to trade? sorry to rush !

okie dokie! added and ready for pickup when you are

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have to go in a few minutes, are you still okay to trade? sorry to rush !

I am a bit late, sorry. I open in a couple of minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's open

I updated the list ! New items added : pics, mush items, streetpass items, Saharah walls and floors, and some others :)

How much would you be looking for, for all of the mush items? I don't want to lowball offer or anything since I'm not sure the value!

How much would you be looking for, for all of the mush items? I don't want to lowball offer or anything since I'm not sure the value!

2 mill for the 9 items ?

Back