click bait forum signatures dream addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess that's what happens when I gamble my bells just by looking at signatures. Lesson learned

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if they didn't pay the bills?

Well I guess that's what happens when I gamble my bells just by looking at signatures. Lesson learned

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if they didn't pay the bills?

If they didn't pay the bills then they go out of business. A New Leaf town doesn't - it just sits there.

Also, no-one is forcing you to check out their dream town. And hey, you'll want to anyway for the in-game badges. 500 Bells is nothing - one trip to the island gives around 200,000 Bells, I think.

That is misleading then, having their town out like that. It's like me putting up my restaurant sign open for business but it's still under working progress. No electricity or water

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess dirt patch marks and hordes of weeds is nice perfectly beautiful town to many or some

Will you just give it up already? You are just making yourself look silly.
*sigh* No it is nothing like that! It is the equivalent if simply owning a restaurant. You own the building but you have not said its open, you haven't told people to come eat there, you haven't said it is great or amazing. That is the equivalent of putting your dream address in your signature.
Th equivalent of putting an open sign in the windows of this restaurant would be if you put your DA is the official dream address thread, that means you have told people to stop by and visit, or come and eat at the restaurant.
Just close this thread and stop making yourself look like a bully and a fool.
And no one said that weeds and dirt patches (dirt patches take a while to recover may I add) were beautiful. Maybe they are trying to get the weeding badge or they just haven't had the time to weed everything. We all dream of having a beautiful town, but that town takes a lot of time and determination, and not a lot of people have time to simply waste.
Seriously, just stop.

Last edited:
i don't understand where you're coming from especially since it pisses you off, like you could've make this a joke but it affects you negatively? that's a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back