• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Snake Mom

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Squanch your questions here and I might squanch you a doodle with it!

Last edited:
if you had the chance of getting any snake breed as a pet without consequences what breed would you get?

if you had the chance of getting any snake breed as a pet without consequences what breed would you get?

I want a LOT of snakes, I mean I love Bowie but there are a lot of other snakes I'd love to get, I'd be too scared to get a hot because I would be scared to get bit, the closest I'd consider would be a hognose, they're only slightly venomous so I think I'd be ok with that. I also really want a Kenyan sand boa, and a black milksnake. There are more I'd want for sure but I'll have to wait until I have the room for them and my own house pretty much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how does it feel to be a lil bb snek?

Everything is scary, I'd rather hide in my cave 5ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite type of candy?

SO MANY KINDS! I love a lot of candy, but they come and go in phases, right meow I would say peach rings, I just bought a few bags at the store and I'm stoked to eat them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How are you typing if you're a snake?

I have an assistant.

Dictated but not read.
Laptop_Snake.jpg

how do you feel about other reptiles?

(I have a bearded dragon and he's precious.)

how do you feel about other reptiles?

(I have a bearded dragon and he's precious.)

I love all reptiles, scaly friend of all shapes and sizes are fine by me. I really hope I can get a blue tongued skink because they're basically scaly dogs.

Bowie? Hm. Sounds original. lol

When did you get Bowie?

Why did you name him Bowie?

Well after David Bowie of course, I bought him just around Bowie's death, and since Bowie(the snake) has blue eyes it was even more fitting. David Bowie was a big part of my childhood so he's important to me.

Yum! I like peach rings too but I love the sour apple ones more :3

How many lipsticks do you own?

What are your hobbies? <3

All things art related. Like if it's something to do with creating of any kind I'm into it. Really into dollhouses right meow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yum! I like peach rings too but I love the sour apple ones more :3

How many lipsticks do you own?

Oh goodness... I don't know. I have a LOT of drugstore ones I hardly use and then like 5-6 liquid lipsticks which I love so much! I also have a set of the peel off lip tint which stay for so long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you ever bite?

Only if you want me to. ;)

Getting drunk so I mean, if you want some drunk snake lady answers ask away!

Back