Ask Snake Mom

if you had the chance of getting any snake breed as a pet without consequences what breed would you get?

if you had the chance of getting any snake breed as a pet without consequences what breed would you get?

I want a LOT of snakes, I mean I love Bowie but there are a lot of other snakes I'd love to get, I'd be too scared to get a hot because I would be scared to get bit, the closest I'd consider would be a hognose, they're only slightly venomous so I think I'd be ok with that. I also really want a Kenyan sand boa, and a black milksnake. There are more I'd want for sure but I'll have to wait until I have the room for them and my own house pretty much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how does it feel to be a lil bb snek?

Everything is scary, I'd rather hide in my cave 5ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite type of candy?

SO MANY KINDS! I love a lot of candy, but they come and go in phases, right meow I would say peach rings, I just bought a few bags at the store and I'm stoked to eat them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How are you typing if you're a snake?

I have an assistant.

Dictated but not read.
Laptop_Snake.jpg

how do you feel about other reptiles?

(I have a bearded dragon and he's precious.)

I love all reptiles, scaly friend of all shapes and sizes are fine by me. I really hope I can get a blue tongued skink because they're basically scaly dogs.

Bowie? Hm. Sounds original. lol

When did you get Bowie?

Why did you name him Bowie?

Well after David Bowie of course, I bought him just around Bowie's death, and since Bowie(the snake) has blue eyes it was even more fitting. David Bowie was a big part of my childhood so he's important to me.

Yum! I like peach rings too but I love the sour apple ones more :3

How many lipsticks do you own?

What are your hobbies? <3

All things art related. Like if it's something to do with creating of any kind I'm into it. Really into dollhouses right meow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yum! I like peach rings too but I love the sour apple ones more :3

How many lipsticks do you own?

Oh goodness... I don't know. I have a LOT of drugstore ones I hardly use and then like 5-6 liquid lipsticks which I love so much! I also have a set of the peel off lip tint which stay for so long!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you ever bite?

Only if you want me to. ;)

Back