• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask Snake Mom

God cheese is so good tho. Uhm I really love Brie and Gouda the most I think, but as for just like, normal everyday sandwich cheese dill Havarti is the best, or like Swiss, smoked provolone. I like white cheeses more than the sharp yellow/orange cheeses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snakes really only ever make 3 noises, and usually not all of them. Bowie only hisses and huffs, but he doesn't do it anymore unless he's in a MOOD. But the only other "snake" noises are when they have rattles and yeah, they don't scream or make any "noise." The only noise I ever hear from him is him knocking his branches over, or plopping from his top shelf. XD

ya i gotta agree with the havarti cheese :D its my personal favorite

how sneaky are those sneks

Pretty sneaky, whenever I have him out he is very quick to disappear, but usually its to under my blankets or clothes to hide and I have to dig him out. He also peeps out to watch me randomly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ya i gotta agree with the havarti cheese :D its my personal favorite

Yes! It's super good!

Who are you most inspired by?

A lot of people I guess, I am really just an amalgamation of many people who I admire or spend a lot of time with. If I could choose one person I would say Regina Spektor, I love her endlessly, her music was a huge muse for me when I was doing more traditional art and she inspired me to sing as well, not that I have the courage to do it in front of anyone.

"Twenty year old women found luring in children over the internet, watch your kids this Easter"

That's me. Mega-predator.
8d6388e8a2e1210994bd79e39cd0f17e5aa20cafa635c8ebe3a7a06e011aa32b.jpg
I honestly am just obsessed with mailing stuff? That's why I have pen-pals and stuff. I had a guy pen-pal who lives like on the other side of the US and he sent me a little debbie cookie sammich one time and my mom wanted me to throw it away because he obviously put date rape drugs in it. Like sure, he wanted to date rape me from the other side of the united states, sounds logical.

That's me. Mega-predator.
8d6388e8a2e1210994bd79e39cd0f17e5aa20cafa635c8ebe3a7a06e011aa32b.jpg
I honestly am just obsessed with mailing stuff? That's why I have pen-pals and stuff. I had a guy pen-pal who lives like on the other side of the US and he sent me a little debbie cookie sammich one time and my mom wanted me to throw it away because he obviously put date rape drugs in it. Like sure, he wanted to date rape me from the other side of the united states, sounds logical.

Oh I love pen palling, haven't been doing it for a super long time, only a few months. But I'm enjoying it, something is really satisfying about it as a opposed to just texting someone. I'm laughing at that story though.

Oh I love pen palling, haven't been doing it for a super long time, only a few months. But I'm enjoying it, something is really satisfying about it as a opposed to just texting someone. I'm laughing at that story though.

There was no way I was just going to throw away a Little Debbie sandwich cookie, I'm sorry. But yes! Pen-paling is way better than texting. I think it's because of the delay between the messages (that and the fact they're hand written) so instead of talking to someone constantly and instantly where the conversation ends up being
"So what's new with you since we talked yesterday?"
"Nothing, HBU?"
"Same."
And like, that really sucks, with the writing it gives you the bit of a delay so things can actually happen for you to write about. It's really nice. Plus I love including little things and stickers and pictures and all sorts of stuff. =D

There was no way I was just going to throw away a Little Debbie sandwich cookie, I'm sorry. But yes! Pen-paling is way better than texting. I think it's because of the delay between the messages (that and the fact they're hand written) so instead of talking to someone constantly and instantly where the conversation ends up being
"So what's new with you since we talked yesterday?"
"Nothing, HBU?"
"Same."
And like, that really sucks, with the writing it gives you the bit of a delay so things can actually happen for you to write about. It's really nice. Plus I love including little things and stickers and pictures and all sorts of stuff. =D

Oh yeah I agree. I love asking questions and stuff, you can find out things you never would have known. Including things is also half the fun, one girl sent me this vanilla mint tea I think it was, it was so good uh. I ordered like 50 sticker sheets off this website when I started and they're so cute that I want to keep them all for myself but I'm like no.

Anyway another question: are you allergic to anything?

Oh yeah I agree. I love asking questions and stuff, you can find out things you never would have known. Including things is also half the fun, one girl sent me this vanilla mint tea I think it was, it was so good uh. I ordered like 50 sticker sheets off this website when I started and they're so cute that I want to keep them all for myself but I'm like no.

Anyway another question: are you allergic to anything?

As far as I know, only Papaya! And I wasn't allergic to papaya until recently, my mom had gotten a papaya and chopped it up and turned it into smoothies and my throat became immediately really irritated and scratchy and it lasted two days! I have eaten papaya several times throughout my life, not often but I have before and never had a problem until now. :/

Last edited:
I can confirm now that yeah papaya is the only this I'm allergic too as I had a fruit cocktail that had papaya the other day(it also had the agar chunks which are SO good) and my throat got all yucky again. =[

Back