• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Snake Mom

If snakes didn't exist what would you have instead?

Snakes with legs, aka lizards. I especially want a blue-tongued skink, cause you can feed them veggie and dog food, and walk them like a dog and they're kind of big but not massive. I do want a tegu in the future, which was medium dog sized, but the BTS would be my "starter" large lizard. I'm still gunna get a BTS that might be my next reptile pet. =]

Snakes with legs, aka lizards. I especially want a blue-tongued skink, cause you can feed them veggie and dog food, and walk them like a dog and they're kind of big but not massive. I do want a tegu in the future, which was medium dog sized, but the BTS would be my "starter" large lizard. I'm still gunna get a BTS that might be my next reptile pet. =]

Oh I had lizard... may or may have not accidentally lost him, rip ziggy.

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Oh I had lizard... may or may have not accidentally lost him, rip ziggy.

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Honestly my fave is vanilla bean, like it has to have the little specks, I hate "fake" vanilla flavor ice cream.

But I also really love Rite Aid's Cotton Candy ice-cream.
icecream4.jpg

Looks like unicorn vom and tastes like magic.

first, that's far more than ten cubic centimeters

second, what's the deal with airline food?

first, that's far more than ten cubic centimeters

second, what's the deal with airline food?

I'm bad at judging size...

And I don't know if there are any current deals on airline food, if my memory serves it's quite expensive so it'd be nice for them to offer a deal, that's for sure!

Last edited:
what will happen if you had a chameleon as a pet?

what will happen if you had a chameleon as a pet?

Honestly I would never get a chameleon because they're super hard to give the proper care, they need a big upwards enclosure with lots of foliage, so I mean if I ever got one it'd be far off in the future and I'd need a space separate from most of my repts because they need open air enclosures instead of the humid enclosures most repts need. They're really neat animals, but they're easy to stress and stuff so I'd probably never get one.

would you ever consider having a furry pet or are you snek exclusive?

would you ever consider having a furry pet or are you snek exclusive?

I love furry friends as well. I love ratties and kitties a whole lot! I am hoping I can get a cat soon because I just lost my cat last July and I've been a wreck without him...
tumblr_o3wzq8MsRY1r2ps52o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o3wzq8MsRY1r2ps52o2_1280.jpg
He was my handsome mustachio'd boy.

Last edited:
Do they make any noises?? At all? Like I didn't know rabbits or hamsters could scream, but they do!
Do snakes do anything similar?

favorite kind of cheese?

God cheese is so good tho. Uhm I really love Brie and Gouda the most I think, but as for just like, normal everyday sandwich cheese dill Havarti is the best, or like Swiss, smoked provolone. I like white cheeses more than the sharp yellow/orange cheeses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do they make any noises?? At all? Like I didn't know rabbits or hamsters could scream, but they do!
Do snakes do anything similar?

Snakes really only ever make 3 noises, and usually not all of them. Bowie only hisses and huffs, but he doesn't do it anymore unless he's in a MOOD. But the only other "snake" noises are when they have rattles and yeah, they don't scream or make any "noise." The only noise I ever hear from him is him knocking his branches over, or plopping from his top shelf. XD

whats the best way to eat marmalade

My favorite way to eat marmalade is on Coconut Shrimp!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is something you could not live without

Air?
Obviously. But also things like Chinese food, cause I mean I just had Chinese food yesterday and now I'm like, man I want some Chinese food.

Back