• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask Snake Mom

What is your favorite kind of music?

It's way too warm to exist... ask me things to take my mind off of it?

What countries would you like to travel to?

What countries would you like to travel to?

Pretty much all of them! I'd love to visit most of Asia and Europe. I'd for sure want to go to Japan, Australia, and Ireland. But if I have opportunity in my future I'd love to just go around everywhere.

Ah so it's not Hair song anymore, I see :p

Pretty much anything from the Brazil and the French original casts here, though..
--

favorite turt species tho?

how are your snakes doing?

I only have the one, Bowie, and he's doing GREAT! He's really chunky now!

(Will edit with pictures)

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you watch taylor nicole dean on YT?

I do not. I only watch a few channels often, grav3yardgirl, hollycopter, and a few crafty channels.

Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!!!

Ah so it's not Hair song anymore, I see :p

Pretty much anything from the Brazil and the French original casts here, though..
--

favorite turt species tho?

Turts or torts? I love pretty much all of them, but I love a good Galapagos tortoise and leather-back sea turtles!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Snake? Snake!? Snaaaake!!!

The answer is always yes!

XqPH9tD.jpg

His selfie game is too strong!
CXwQEkg.jpg

He beautiful chonk.
ppgjhAz.jpg

Thikk boi

hahaha it's funny how i own the username snake on instagram but i'm not to fond of them

hahaha it's funny how i own the username snake on instagram but i'm not to fond of them

Why did you choose that as a name then? Are you a fan of whatever game it is that there is a dude named Snake?
Also as I say to all the people who say they don't like snakes, you just haven't met the right snake!

Why did you choose that as a name then? Are you a fan of whatever game it is that there is a dude named Snake?
Also as I say to all the people who say they don't like snakes, you just haven't met the right snake!

i think they're cool but i wouldn't ever have one

What is your dream job?

Back