Old Eggs
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
mine personally is mcdonald's, what's yours? do you not like any fast food? :)

I'm not a huge fast food person, my favorite "fast-food" would have to be Long John Silvers because I eat fish and their hush puppies are the best things ever made. I really wish I lived near a Popeye's because their shrimp and stuff looks really good and I'd love to try it.

I wouldn't say I have a favorite fast food restaurant since I don't go very often but I do go to Subway occasionally as well as Starbucks often.

I wouldn't say I have a favorite fast food restaurant since I don't go very often but I do go to Subway occasionally as well as Starbucks often.

I love Subway, worked there for two years and I honestly love getting sandwiches there still. But I don't really consider it "fast food" though I guess it could be considered that, it's more of a dumbed down deli. XD

My favourite fast food restaurant is probably taco del mar, their burritos and quesadillas are just amazing. I like pretty much any Greek food takeout place as well.

I rarely go to fast food places cause the food quality makes me really sad while I eat it. Lol. I went to McDonalds recently on my way down to Florida and ordered a mcdouble with small fries. The burger I got looked like someone sat on it and then gave it to me. It tasted good but it looked rank. XP This basically applies to every fast food burger place, besides Wendys. Their stuff is actually visually pleasing. XD

Subway, if that counts is the only fast foodish place I go to. Same with Tim Hortons, if that counts too.

Subway.

Lmao. Tbh I think my McDonalds? Disgusting? thread spawned off a couple more. Love the discussions though. :)

I don't really have a favorite, but I like In-N-Out's burgers and fries.

I can't believe nobody mentioned Wendys, Five Guys and Gino's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love them.

either wendy's or five guys. thinking about either of them makes me hungry

Back