• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Everything on my Wishlist [TBT or IGB]

Mariorock09

Who you Callin' Pinhead?
Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Buying everything from my wishlist with either TBT or In-game Bells.

(If buying with In-game bells, please post how much you want for the item.)

My wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/B0jZYgXEHr

Add my FC on the left and leave a reply here and we'll negotiate.

Last edited:
Ice clock, sofa and vanity. How many TBT would you pay for those 3?

I have a minimalist chair, clock, ottoman, table, and wardrobe. 1 tbt each. If you're interested, please PM me next time you're online.

You can have all my spooky items for free! Just grab them from my town.

EDIT: I have everything but the clock and wallpaper.

Last edited:
Bump! I've updated my wishlist, as well!

You can have all my spooky items for free! Just grab them from my town.

EDIT: I have everything but the clock and wallpaper.

That's fantastic! I have you added and my gates will be open relatively all day. Just PM me when you want to visit :)

I have a minimalist chair, clock, ottoman, table, and wardrobe. 1 tbt each. If you're interested, please PM me next time you're online.

I've added you and paid you for all of them :) My gates will be open relatively all day. Just keep watch and PM me.

Ice clock, sofa and vanity. How many TBT would you pay for those 3?

I'm thinking maybe 8tbt each?

Last edited:
I also found a mushroom mural and an s.s. dolphin. How does 3 tbt for each sound?

Last edited:
I can get you the full jingle, harvest and snowman set. Just give me a few minutes <:

Back