Black/White or Dark Purple/Light Purple

• Black/White

Votes: 39 47.0%
  • Dark Purple/Light Purple

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters
The bodies look like a grayish dark blue to me. Then some other bits are medium or light gray, and also white in the lamp.
:)

I thought it was white and black. The white is kind of a grayish hue though, and the black has some blue undertones to it.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the colors are displayed differently on individual PCs or whatever device is in use.

I think it's intention is to look black and white but putting the actual colors of just and black and white would not look good in the game. Artists do this all the time, not use black and substitute it with a dark blue/purple gray instead; it still looks like black next to other things but if you look at it on it's own you can see the colors in it.

Hang on I never realised people thought it was white/black haha. It's purple to me :p

Looks like a dark/navy blue + silvery white to me. I'm looking at it side by side the Sleek set and it's definitely not black.

I see it as dark purple and light purple.
This is the AC:NL version of the dress I love it XD

I always thought of it as black and grey white colored

black and white I think it was obvious...? (or if you prefer dark blue and light gray depending on your monitor)

Last edited:
Back