• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop [Giveaway] Town of Fables Clear Out Special [OFFLINE]

I have more in my bank, I just wish there were more people selling stuff today. Kind of taking a break from huge orders today <3 I'm almost ready with your order. :)

I'll just have to see what items Kaaww wants to go with first, just in case they end up giving me all the items on your list hehe, but if you just wait for a moment I can let you know! And all the items are still available so I'll hold them for you until we figure the trade out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wasn't sure but no problem! So tbt plus the 3 items I originally asked for :) Perfect!

And isn't that always the way! When I first started at this forum I had no idea what tbt was at all, by the time I figured it out I had accumulated SO MUCH and I was like 'buy everything!'

You're so sweet! No Problem! Let me know when you are finished trading. Please PM when available!

I have more in my bank, I just wish there were more people selling stuff today. Kind of taking a break from huge orders today <3 I'm almost ready with your order. :)

I'm ready now so just let me know once your gates are open! Good idea for having a break though, that 500tbt order must have been excruciating!

You're so sweet! No Problem! Let me know when you are finished trading. Please PM when available!

We'll be able to trade for most of the items you were looking for! I'll pm you soon:)

Yes, like I have a 1000+ tbt order coming up :( Anyway, I grabbed one wrong item lol. I'll be ready in ~5 mins or so

I just realized that I'm dumb and ordered these on my alt, can I drop these items off at your town and you can deliver to my main town?

Last edited:
Yes, like I have a 1000+ tbt order coming up :( Anyway, I grabbed one wrong item lol. I'll be ready in ~5 mins or so

Holy Moly!! Maybe you should put an item cap on the shop or something, that would be so so many of the new items and so friggin many MEOW coupons *shudder*

Though on the bright side your shop is super popular hehe!

Oh, I edited my post :-: I just shrug when I have to write this list down, I don't think it'll be so bad once I write everything down and research which rv it comes from. I just hate the 3 item per day limit

Last edited:
Oh, I edited my post :-: I just shrug when I have to write this list down, I don't think it'll be so bad once I write everything down and research which rv it comes from. I just hate the 3 item per day limit

Ah cool, I'll open my gates for you now :)

Yeah with lists it might not be too bad, but just the sheer amount of items, I would'nt be able to fit them all in my town that's for sure! And yeah I think it should be at least 5 items, and even then when doing a shop like your it would just be so much tedium and so so much wisp haha!

Opening my gates, sorry for the wait!

Opening my gates, sorry for the wait!

That's fine! The only time I worry is if I've never traded with someone before and then they cease communication! Usually they come back but I always feel more anxious without communication than with having to wait a bit :) Coming now!

Mayor: Mint
Town: Teapot
Items: chocolate cake, 2x purple tulip, 2x pink tulip
13TBT?

Mayor: Mint
Town: Teapot
Items: chocolate cake, 2x purple tulip, 2x pink tulip
13TBT?

Just let me check and see if I have another chocolate cake, as I've already sold the one on the list (haven't had a chance to update yet!) I'm currently a pm trade but I'll get right to yours after that. And I'm happy with 10tbt so you get one (and a half!) flowers free :)

Mayor: Ayumi
Town: Tokyo
Items:
Pink Tulips (x10)
Purple Tulips (x10)
Pink Carnations (x10)
White Carnations (x10)

and I can get you the cinnamoroll floor & parasol !
Idk if it's worth it tho c:

Just let me check and see if I have another chocolate cake, as I've already sold the one on the list (haven't had a chance to update yet!) I'm currently a pm trade but I'll get right to yours after that. And I'm happy with 10tbt so you get one (and a half!) flowers free :)

And I do have another one! I thought I might :)

I'll post back here again once we can trade, should be about 10 minutes I think :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Ayumi
Town: Tokyo
Items:
Pink Tulips (x10)
Purple Tulips (x10)
Pink Carnations (x10)
White Carnations (x10)

and I can get you the cinnamoroll floor & parasol !
Idk if it's worth it tho c:

It will have to be 2 less of the Pink and Purple Tulips, as I've just had a trade above for a few of them (very popular today!) and I would need 60 tbt as well, but it looks as though you don't have very much. For what you have to offer I'm happy to give you 4 of each of the flowers you requested, how would that be? :)

Also just have a few more trades to do so take your time deciding :D

And I do have another one! I thought I might :)

I'll post back here again once we can trade, should be about 10 minutes I think :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will have to be 2 less of the Pink and Purple Tulips, as I've just had a trade above for a few of them (very popular today!) and I would need 60 tbt as well, but it looks as though you don't have very much. For what you have to offer I'm happy to give you 4 of each of the flowers you requested, how would that be? :)

Also just have a few more trades to do so take your time deciding :D

Okay fine then I'd ask you 8 pink tulips and 8 purple tulips :D

Last edited:
Okay fine then I'd ask you 8 pink tulips and 8 purple tulips :D

Ah I'm sorry, I made a bit of an error in counting :( For the amount you have it should be only 6 each, otherwise it isn't fair on previous trades I've done, but I'm happy to do 8 if you also add on 8tbt as well :) It's up to you!

Ah I'm sorry, I made a bit of an error in counting :( For the amount you have it should be only 6 each, otherwise it isn't fair on previous trades I've done, but I'm happy to do 8 if you also add on 8tbt as well :) It's up to you!

Aw then I don't take anything cuz I'm saving my TBT so I don't have enough :/

Aw then I don't take anything cuz I'm saving my TBT so I don't have enough :/

You can still get 6 of each without the tbt and just the Cinnamoroll items if you'd still like to, sorry about that just got distracted finding items and going from town to town!

Any chance i could have all the flowers for 100tbt + the rest in igb? I haven't checked what I can give you from your wishlist, but ill be checking possibly in an hour, when i get home to my laptop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or the 150 tbt i have actually not just 100

Any chance i could have all the flowers for 100tbt + the rest in igb? I haven't checked what I can give you from your wishlist, but ill be checking possibly in an hour, when i get home to my laptop

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or the 150 tbt i have actually not just 100

I can't believe how popular the flowers are this time around, last time I couldn't give them away! I'll have to check how much I have (my beach is looking a lot more bare than usual) But I'd probably only want to do 2 pocket loads anyway (24 flowers) as my closet is still full and I'm happy to do that for 45 tbt. Any particular flowers you would like - I would most like to sell my carnations if that helps you decide lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe how popular the flowers are this time around, last time I couldn't give them away! I'll have to check how much I have (my beach is looking a lot more bare than usual) But I'd probably only want to do 2 pocket loads anyway (24 flowers) as my closet is still full and I'm happy to do that for 45 tbt. Any particular flowers you would like - I would most like to sell my carnations if that helps you decide lol!

Oh and I'll be offline in an hour, its getting late where I live and I have to up early (well for me anyway!) I'd prefer to do a couple of quick loads to you now for tbt than wait :)

Mayor: Jebedeah
Town: Jebville
Items: Golden wall torch
Unfortunately, I don't have any items form your wishlist, so how about 10 TBT? :)

Back