Smoking

Do you approve of smoking, and is it something you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate it.

Once upon a time, a smoker decided to ram his tongue down my throat and then lick my face.

That fueled my decision, really. Can't smell cigarette smoke on someone without thinking of that creep.

Hate it.

Once upon a time, a smoker decided to ram his tongue down my throat and then lick my face.

That fueled my decision, really. Can't smell cigarette smoke on someone without thinking of that creep.

That's disgusting.

but if food smells like **** i will puke

also i think second hand is a myth

I have very bad shortness of breath thanks to secondhand smoking. People who've never smoked a cigarette in their life but are still exposed to smoke can face the same health issues first-hand smokers do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We need more respectable smokers tbh, my dad continues to smoke in the car while me and my little brother are in there even though it's illegal. I look much older than 18 so he thinks he can get away with it.

I was a smoker, who quit cold turkey, after developing asthma. I understand the addiction and I understand how hard it is to quit, if you're in smoking zones and away from other people then by all means.

i smoke cigs and it sucks but whatever im addicted. maybe one day ill stop. and to those who say ppl shouldnt smoke in public thats like saying you shouldnt eat food in public because i dont like that type of food. just **** off, no one needs your negativity. i understand that maybe you might have respiratory issues and i will respect that if thats the case. but literally just walk away.

4 example; this one time it was raining outside and i was waiting for my ride to pick me up from exiting the restaurant we just ate at. this older-middle aged lady asks me to move away and the only place for me to get ****ing drenched. idk i just put it out but like my thought was damn what a *****.

I still think that if you're at a place like a restaurant, school, hospital, park full of kids, or even someone's house, you should keep your distance from other people. Like don't stand 5 feet away from the front door and not expect people to complain.

However, If the circumstances are such that you need to smoke, and it's not a crime, and you literally have absolutely nowhere to go, then yeah, others should mind their own business and deal with it. I absolutely hate the smell of smoke; I can smell it from 30 feet away and it makes my asthma act up really bad and it makes me feel sick. But my friend's mom smokes in their house and I don't ever complain about it. I just let people do whatever they want with their own body.

I was a smoker, who quit cold turkey, after developing asthma. I understand the addiction and I understand how hard it is to quit, if you're in smoking zones and away from other people then by all means.

I wonder if my uncle will ever be able to quit. He's 47 now and he's been doing it since his 16th birthday in 1985, and the job he's had since 1996 allows him to smoke in the offices because his boss is a smoker too.

I've smoked on occasion at parties but no I'm not really a smoker, in fact I don't really like doing it at this point.

I don't smoke regularly, but I do find myself having a cigarette or two on a night out. Not something I'd like to make a habit of though :/

I smoke, but I do believe smokers should respect people who don't smoke and if they don't want to be around it. Also I find smoking around kids is wrong and gross

Last edited:
Strangely I've never ever had an issue with my clothes or breath smelling like s**t, as some people are saying.
Apparently I always smell lovely and fresh. And I work in a school so it wouldn't be tolerated for long if I didn't.
It's usually the coffee drinkers that the kids pick up on, it seems that makes your breath smell worse ;)

Last edited:
my entire family smokes. I smell smoke daily, it sucks. Seeing my family slowly mess up their bodies with those disgusting things. Not only that, but struggling to come up with the money for a pack a day. Cigarettes are horrible imo, and wayyy too many people smoke. I know that patches work, but soo many people do not want to stop, so they dont even bother to try patches or anything.

Last edited:
I cant stand smoking cigarettes but I think Juuls and Maxx's are okay. Juuls are actually pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back