• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi...

Charmmy

Lost Bunny
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, it's so nice to meet you (bows)

First, I'm sorry for my mistakes, English isn't my main language. Also I'm terribly shy, so my apologies because I probably sound really stupid. My online name is Charmmy and I'm a long time fan of Animal Crossing saga.

I was in love for Animal Crossing: Population: Growing! -despite WW and CF- almost all my life. It wasn't until New Leaf that found a new favorite game, and currently, I'm really interested in all the Welcome Amiibo! update. Being in forums -or having any social interaction in general- is not a thing that I usually do, but I'm glad to find such a lovely community. You truly love the game, and makes wonderful things I will never be capable of.

My town is named Halley. My native fruit are cherries, and I have four characters: Sugar -the mayor-, Cream, Latte and Coffee. My current villagers are Gayle, Merengue, Molly, Soleil, Cece, Vich?, Muffy, Frobert, Tia and Chadder. Most of them aren't my dreamies and I'm looking so hard for Amiibo Cards to change it...besides my villagers, my town isn't done either and I don't have a Dream Adress because I'm so scared people will think my town is ugly. Since AC is my favorite game, I have a few amiibos, some cards and a cute Isabelle figure. Maybe I will have to sell it all to pay rent, so it doesn't matter anyway...

Oh, one more thing: I have Asperger Syndrome. I'm really socially awkward so please, forgive me.

Have a lovely day. Thanks for reading.

Welcome! I'm sure you will soon feel very much at home here <3

Thank you all for the welcome! You're so nice and sweet.

Welcome to the forums! I like how your character's names are coffee related.

Thanks. It wasn't planned...Sugar is a name I use a lot on characters. I really like sweets names, so when I was creating my second character, it ended being Cream. Then, Sugar and Cream mades me think of milk, and so I created Latte...after that, it was so obvious to me that the last one had to be named Coffee.

I love food names.

Hiya Charmmy! <3 I totally relate to the coffee themes! As a coffee lover myself (especially starbucks frappuccinos like why are they so good) my town is named Mocha, seeing as the Mocha Frapps are my favorites! :blush:

Hope to see you around! :)

Back