• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Clothing taking design requests!

AngelBunny

Tangled Fangirl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Love Ball
White Cosmos
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Peach (Fruit)
Sakura Easter Egg
i can make ANY design so just give me the request and i will make it for you, it will probably take a day or so
all designs are 1,000 bells (igb)but if you would rather do tbt i can do that too! prices are 2 tbt:) i can do any design you want so just ask!

could you please make me a dress like this?
Capture.jpg

I dont know how hard this might be, but i found this dress i like, but i would love for it to be more like my current dress. Is it possible to make this one below but have a white top and rainbow bottom?
fe5a752c54d4b3ece3fc76e71a519ef5.jpg

This is my current dress
rainbow dress.jpg

Last edited:
ok so sorry i didnt get back to you sooner i have been busy with school so isnt it pretty ( my first customer ) i need the skin color so can you give my a pic of your acnl skin so i can get the color right? and charlie moo so you want a dress like your current one, but the same style at the other one? and do you still want the rainbow dash rainbow and the wings?

Back