• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fill In The Rest Of My Villagers?

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Vivian – Snooty
Dobie – Cranky
Drago – Lazy
Julian – Smug
Vic – Cranky
Sterling – Jock
Knox – Cranky
_______ - Uchii
_______ - Peppy
_______ - Normal

Fill in the Uchii, Peppy, and Normal?

I'm doing a Forest - Fairy Tale Theme With A Few Touches Of Pastel (If I know what Pastel means...)

Last edited:
Awww, I'm so glad someone likes Vic, he's great!
Maybe Fuchsia or Pashmina for Uchi, Chrissy or Pinky for Peppy, and Alice for normal? You mentioned fairy-tale stuff so she reminded me of Alice in Wonderland...that's a fairy-tale, right? Ah well, what do I know lol. If you don't like her, then maybe Celia or Skye.

Maple or Skye for normal, and since you're doing a fairy tale theme, Phoebe the phoenix for uchi?

Agnes for uchi, could be like one of the 3 little pigs and Dobie is The Big Bad Wolf. Lol

Tabby for peppy, could be like the Cheshire cat. She has the mouth down.. Or if she's not pleasing to your eyes maybe Peggy if you decide to go with someone else for uchi. Ruby would be cool too, like the white rabbit in Alice in wonderland. Bluebear and Dotty for forest animals too.

Maple for normal, to have a bear like in Goldilocks and the 3 bears? Or Lolly if you don't pick Tabby. She could be Cheshire-like a little.

That's all I can think of at the moment..

Uchi
Phoebe for uchi, she can join Julian and Drago since all three are mythical creatures.

Normal
Maybe Medli? She's an amiibo villager though... You seem to like Lolly, so you could go for her. Gala looks very cute and pastel-ly. The flowers on her head would fit the forest theme, too.

Peppy
Anabelle? That's a personal preference of mine though. Chelsea and Felicity came to mind, too, for some reason.

Awww, I'm so glad someone likes Vic, he's great!
Maybe Fuchsia or Pashmina for Uchi, Chrissy or Pinky for Peppy, and Alice for normal? You mentioned fairy-tale stuff so she reminded me of Alice in Wonderland...that's a fairy-tale, right? Ah well, what do I know lol. If you don't like her, then maybe Celia or Skye.

Alice reminds me of alice in wonderland too, she is blonde and has beautiful big blue eyes! I suggest her too, she's a lovely character

Thank you for all the replies! I decided on Bangle, Sylvana, and Deirdre! :)

Bangle and Sylvana were two hard choices. I've always wanted to have Bangle in my town.
Sylvana is a nice squirrel. I had Tasha in my last town so I felt like I needed to have a squirrel in this town.

And Deirdre! Not Erik or Fauna. :( Different but still good!

Back