• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Emporium Question, Help Needed

OperaPhantom

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hello!
I finally got Gracie's fashion checks, and I passed all four of them with the TT method. She said she was decided. I've spent over 100k in store (both catalogue and non-catalogue), and it's been 3 months since TIY opened. I TTed forward a couple days to get the opening of the Emporium, and nothing. I've TTed over a month and a half since I passed Gracie's fashion checks, only forward and never backwards.
I don't know what I did wrong, if anything. Is there something else I missed? What's wrong? Why won't the Emporium open?

Sounds like you did everything right, I would just be patient and just keep playing until it shows up.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. I ended up restarting, because my town got messes up in other ways, and Tom Nook bought it for 21 million Bells. Now I have the perfect map, and villagers I like. I intend to be more active in making this a town I like, instead of just going with the flow.
Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Only items with a sold out sign count towards your total. So items like paper don't count.
The 100k doesn't have to be from just one player. It's from the whole town buying items from the store.
Most of the time I just buy out the store to get the 100K done in a short period of time.

I've completed 5 towns final store and just started working on my 6th town.

Back