• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items

I have a violet screen, garden tables (2), a safe and a regal sofa! I don't know how much these would go for so I'll just say 10 tbt since most of them are unorderable. You can lower it if you want :)

I also have a bunch of stuff you want in my catalog so if you're willing wait for them I can order them for you!!

House items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/15DqMDIUEi
Museum items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/zuwae1J1YS
Outdoor items; http://moridb.com/catalogs/jdPejKXCgO

Also looking to buy some IGB (25 for 5mil, 50 for 10mil, so on and so-forth)

Please try and tell me a MIN amount of TBT when offering me multiple items :'))
You don't HAVE to, it would just help a lot
started a whole new town recently after losing previous data :')

I know this feeling. I started over myself just before xmas. I am still not finished myself.
Question: if it is not on your wish list does that mean you have a copy of it somewhere in your game? I am looking for 2 items
If you can help me just these two items I can order ALOT of these things for you.
They are amiibo items:
fruit-panel umbrella (Puzzle league)
high-spirits shirt (Holden's RV)

Can you help me? I will send you a pm if you do have both items but don't wish to part with them.

I have a violet screen, garden tables (2), a safe and a regal sofa! I don't know how much these would go for so I'll just say 10 tbt since most of them are unorderable. You can lower it if you want :)

I also have a bunch of stuff you want in my catalog so if you're willing wait for them I can order them for you!!

I can wait if you just PM me when they're all ready/let me know what they are :3c

I only need one garden table! Was that 10 tbt all together? Just so I'm 100% clear

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question: if it is not on your wish list does that mean you have a copy of it somewhere in your game? I am looking for 2 items
If you can help me just these two items I can order ALOT of these things for you.

UNFORTUNATELY no it does not! I literally just restarted a few days back (I'm just okay with TT'ing personally so I've been TT'ing for villagers/etc
The items on my wishlist are just items I want back/want in general for decorating/etc
I don't really have anything outside of my golden tools/a select few items so I most likely do not have whatever you're looking for//

I can wait if you just PM me when they're all ready/let me know what they are :3c

I only need one garden table! Was that 10 tbt all together? Just so I'm 100% clear

Yep! 10tbt for everything, including all the things I'm ordering for you aaaand minus the extra garden table. I'll PM you once I have everything

i can give you all the museum items on your list? and some bells as well~

i just got 25mil off someone so i am good on bells but museum items yes please! <3
how much were you thinking? or would you like me to offer?

./has to clean up the items at my train station :3c

i just got 25mil off someone so i am good on bells but museum items yes please! <3
how much were you thinking? or would you like me to offer?

./has to clean up the items at my train station :3c

I have no idea what theyre worth so just offer something :) my villagers give me paintings waay to often (hey so there was this guy selling stuff at the station....lol)

let me know when and ill bring them over~

I have no idea what theyre worth so just offer something :) my villagers give me paintings waay to often (hey so there was this guy selling stuff at the station....lol)

let me know when and ill bring them over~

MMM thats 30 items? sooooo
how does 30tbt sound? :p 1tbt each

cleaning now so i will let you know when done <3

i can drop the price a bit lower if that's the problem! or if you don't want to trade with me at all, that's fine too.. o:

Back