• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Villager, NPC Pictures, Unorderable sets and items

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have Copper, Joan, Resse, Tortimer, Phyllis, Pelly, Blathers, Shrunk, Kicks, Rover, Cyrus, Luna, Leif, Harriet, Mable, Sable, Luna, Gracie, Lyle, Leilani, Pascal, Kapp'n, Celeste, Grams, Gulliver, Nat, Brewster, and Porter please?? :)

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the Snowman set. Sent the TBT and my friend code is to the left. I've added you as well.

It's 10TBT per set right? May I get
-princess (if possible I would like to order a set without the couch,chair,vanity,and dresser because I have them but if not it's ok)
-sloppy (10)
-snowman (if possible I would like to order a set without the table or vanity, if not it's ok)
-mermaid (if possible I would like to order a set without the wallpaper, floor, lamp, clock, and shelf but if not it's ok)

Also which 7-11 items do you have?

I can't break them up that much. I would prefer to sell them as a whole.

Sloppy set is sold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I am running a bit behind everyone. I have updated my picture lists.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I throw K.K. Slider in there too? ^^; Wanted to do a Museum room.

Ok If I get those for you tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the Snowman set. Sent the TBT and my friend code is to the left. I've added you as well.

The Snowman set is on hold so I will return the bells to you.

Last edited:
That's fine! I'll take the whole sets then
Mermaid, snowman, princess, and the ADB (35TBT)
Please let me know when you're ready for me to pay and when you can drop off/when j should pick up please!

That's fine! I'll take the whole sets then
Mermaid, snowman, princess, and the ADB (35TBT)
Please let me know when you're ready for me to pay and when you can drop off/when j should pick up please!

Ok I sent you a vm. Pick up please as I don't have space in my locker at the moment.

May I have Copper, Joan, Resse, Tortimer, Phyllis, Pelly, Blathers, Shrunk, Kicks, Rover, Cyrus, Luna, Leif, Harriet, Mable, Sable, Luna, Gracie, Lyle, Leilani, Pascal, Kapp'n, Celeste, Grams, Gulliver, Nat, Brewster, and Porter please?? :)

I was just wondering if you saw my request above?? No rush or anything, I just didn't get a reply, that's all. ^^^

I was just wondering if you saw my request above?? No rush or anything, I just didn't get a reply, that's all. ^^^

Yes. I am sorry. Some of those NPC pics are sold. If you would like to wait until tomorrow I could scan their cards and get them for you tomorrow. I am going to head of to bed after I am done this. I am sorry for not getting right back to you.

Yes. I am sorry. Some of those NPC pics are sold. If you would like to wait until tomorrow I could scan their cards and get them for you tomorrow. I am going to head of to bed after I am done this. I am sorry for not getting right back to you.

No worries, yes I could gladly wait until tomorrow. Just let me know when you're free. Thank you. :)

I didn't get a response on my comment either. no rush, though. o:

Sorry I will have those for you tomorrow if that is ok. I can order an extra celeste pic :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I may open a shop for ordering NPC pics lol. I have all of their cards.

I would like the following sets:

Golden
Brewstoids (All 4)
7-11(No Update items)
Cardboard

for 40tbt total?

I can't break them up that much. I would prefer to sell them as a whole.

Sloppy set is sold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I am running a bit behind everyone. I have updated my picture lists.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok If I get those for you tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Snowman set is on hold so I will return the bells to you.

Tomorrow works just fine. ^^

Julian
Marshal
Lobo
Chief
Kyle
Wolfgang
Octavian

Do you still have these? I would love to buy them

Last edited:
There's a lot of villager pics that I want.

Shari, Chrissy, Pekoe, Yuka, Pecan, Francine, Roscoe, Ankha, Winnie, Shep, Tia, Cheri, Kabuki, Maple, Flora, Cherry, Beau, Muffy, Fauna, Fang, Cevre, Stitches, Bam, Molly, Marina, Whitney, Genji, Blanche, and Diana.

That should come out to 58 tbt. I hope I'll be able to get them.

Last edited:
I would like the following sets:

Golden
Brewstoids (All 4)
7-11(No Update items)
Cardboard

for 40tbt total?

Yes these items are still available. Ple vm, me :) I can respond faster there :)

Julian
Marshal
Lobo
Chief
Kyle
Wolfgang
Octavian

Do you still have these? I would love to buy them

Yes I still have them. Let me find those for you. Please respond via vm

There's a lot of villager pics that I want.

Shari, Chrissy, Pekoe, Yuka, Pecan, Francine, Roscoe, Ankha, Winnie, Shep, Tia, Cheri, Kabuki, Maple, Flora, Cherry, Beau, Muffy, Fauna, Fang, Cevre, Stitches, Bam, Molly, Marina, Whitney, Genji, Blanche, and Diana.

That should come out to 58 tbt. I hope I'll be able to get them.

Yes I can get them. Let me find them for you. Please respond through vm, thank you.

I want Katrina and Pelly's pics.

Yes I have those. Please vm me as I will respond faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back