• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for active players, 18+ or not

Jessi2404

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
So I'm looking for more friends that are active and don't mind visitors to their town as I have a more "natural" town for now and also am looking for creative minds. I'm open to all suggestions bad or good about my town. I would like players that feel the same as I do, if you wouldn't do it in your town or wouldn't like people to do it in your town then don't do it in mine. Thanks !

I'll add you I play daily and I've got the sanrio cards if you'd ever like to visit them :D my new towns a work in progress

I'm not quite 18 yet (turning 18 in april) but if your interested I play everyday

I've just come back after playing other games for a while. Just updated so I'll add you if that's fine?

I would love to have more friends. I'm 28! I just added you, please add me back! :)

I would love to have more friends. I'm 28! I just added you, please add me back! :)

Added you back !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! 21, and just restarted my town after it got all messed up. I'd love to play more often with people. :)

I added you also !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you, I play daily :)

Added you ! All above this point have been added ! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if you're on and you see my gate open please do come visit me and don't feel like you're intruding!

Hello! 21, and just restarted my town after it got all messed up. I'd love to play more often with people. :)

Hi! I've added you, I have no one to play with. PM me if you add me!

Back