• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bye bye Wolf Link and welcome Epona!

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've bought a japanese Epona Amiibo and summonded Epona through amiibo.
So I decided to let W. Link go since he was messed up (bad furniture, clothing and catchphrase).

But anyway, I can summon him whenever I want.

Now I'll see how Epona will deal in my town of NewLeaf.

I have the OOT Link Amiibo and Zelda amiibos so I have both. Definitely love Epona more. W. Link is starting to kinda be ignored.

What amiibo brings epona? I've ordered online Wolf Link and OOT Link, do they bring the same character?

What's Epona? Sounds like some type of flu.
Nah, I'm bull****ting I know Epona. Very cool looking villager, I like her color. Always loved the horses too. I'd say you made a nice choice.

Last edited:
Actually, Zelda brings wolf link as well. Sheik is the only amiibo that will unlock Epona.

Ive bought both.
Sheik summons Epona
Zelda summons W. Link

I am looking to buy the Zelda amiibo sets, so please message me if anyone is willing to sell the items for Bells!

Sheik Amiibo is out of stock here in Mexico sadly but i think Link with Epona Amiibo (BOTW) bring her too.

Back