Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
I noticed that its sort of beocming obsolete in situations
Do you use it often?
If so, in what games/apps?
I put "often" and "on occasion."
Go me. "On occasion" is supposed to be never

Last edited:
I only use it for games that use QR codes, like Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokemon Sun. I've never used it otherwise.

I feel like it's worse than the DSi camera. I can't confirm it but for some reason, the pictures on the 3DS look horrid compared to the DSi's pictures. Not that the DSi's pictures were great or anything.

I used to use the DSi camera a decent bit cause I loved messing up people's faces. Now I don't bother much anymore due to lack of interest. I think I only used the camera on the 3DS once to try to take a picture amd saw how horrible it was and never wemt back again. Lmao.

I do use it time to time to scan QR codes. I also use the in game camera to take screencaps of Animal Crossing moments.

Eh, I never use it. DS cameras have never been good, and I'd agree that it is worse than the DSi's camera. I think I used it maybe a couple times when I got my console, but the photo quality turned me off instantly. That being said, I did use my DSi camera quite a lot when it was brand new years ago. I just don't like looking through the photos because they're so old, and there are pictures of my first cat in there who is no longer alive. ;(

Also, old drawings... cringe.

I actually use it often. I sometimes take pictures on ACNL during Wi-Fi sessions, and I love merge faces. I also film videos of me playing games sometimes, since I don't know how to properly capture footage of games. I don't have any other type of camera, which is why I use my 2DS' camera so often. The only real problem is space, so I always have to delete some pictures and videos to make more room.

it's terrible. it's trash. honestly, i know that they can only do so much with a camera in something like a ds which is meant for games, but man. the camera quality is horrendous, so i never use it.

I very, very rarely use it, but it is useful for QR Codes. Personally I've spent more time on the DSi Camera, with the Kaleidoscope filter.

i hate it. it's so much worse than the dsi camera, and i actually used the dsi camera to take pictures and they were pretty decent. i liked messing around with all the features on the dsi camera but now i hardly touch my 3ds cam

The quality for the camera is like 144p. It is really horrid. If you wanted to make a monster selfie filter this would be the camera to use. I recommend it >.>

Back