• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Burger King

Do you like Burger King?

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Does anyone here like Burger King? I think their food is OK but the one in my area is pretty dirty when you go inside, which is why I try to stick to the drive thru...

I like their food. I wish all fast food places would kinda just team up though, and make a super fast food place. Or at least BK and MD. Plenty of Fast Food places share the same exact foods in my area, but some of them make some foods better. I prefer MD's fries over any other. Except maybe Arby's curly fries. But most of BK's burgers are better, imo.

I'm good with burger king, i just don't understand the whole macaroni and cheese cheeto things.

I think it's the same as McDonalds. It tastes good.

I know I wrote in another thread that I enjoy McDonalds lol but Burger King is seriously grody imo. It smells disgusting when I drive past it. I've eaten there once in the past, maybe 5-7 years, and I got sick. Never again!

I do like it, but not as much as other ones. Such as Wendy's Five Guys and Gino's.

Food there is great. However, working for them is a whole different story. *war flashbacks*

Honestly now, I whenever I go to Burger King, I can't help but think about this which I saw when I was about 7 or 8, which my cousin showed me:

Last edited:
So now there's a Burger King and a McDonalds thread. lmao Someone make a Wendy's thread! lmao

Burger King's sandwiches are better. I like BK.

I used to go to Burger King a lot when i was little, but now i'm more of a McDonald's person. I still love their chicken nuggets though.

Last edited:
I don't even remember the last time I went to a burger king. Probably literally 10-15 years ago.

I haven't been to Burger King in a while but I remember always liking that place a lot more than McDonald's.

Last edited:
I know the chicken fries are processed, scrunched up meat, formed into a small hotdog shape, but man I love those things. I like dunking them in honey mustard sauce. Oh, and the onion rings are super yummy.

I love Burger King, it's one of my favorite fast food restaurants along with Chick-fil-A

I was never a fan of Burger King honestly I hardly like McDonalds, but I like it was more than Burger King. The only good thing about Burger King is the crowns, like when I wear one I feel like a fast food princess.

cant remember whens the last time i ever went to one. oddly, there are hardly any around.
only two hamburger chains around is McDonalds and In-N-Out

Last edited:
Back