• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WHY

Amy-chan

back in AC hell
Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
The wierd dolls have been transformed into candies. They're still called wierd dolls though.

Well in the inventory it's called yellow candy but under the name isn't.
WHYYYYYYYYYYY

fite me staff
just jk i would lose

- - - Post Merge - - -

i knew it was too good to be true

When you think about it, the yellow candy we have isn't a yellow candy, it's a wierd doll.
There are 2200 yellow candy, but only 150 wierd doll yellow candy.
So the price of the wierd doll ( it's giftable now ) should be around 2K (there 164 blue balloons and they sell for that price)

When you think about it, the yellow candy we have isn't a yellow candy, it's a wierd doll.
There are 2200 yellow candy, but only 150 wierd doll yellow candy.
So the price of the wierd doll ( it's giftable now ) should be around 2K (there 164 blue balloons and they sell for that price)

good idea!

Well, it appears they are being fully transformed into yellow candy, mine did anyways.

I wouldn't complain about it if they turned it into a dark candy. But no, just a plain ol' yellow candy.

I'm actually okay with this omg. Thanks for the sooprise, staff. I knew you were good guys after all.

Back