• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for people 18+ to play with!

Catsinabucket

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi!
I'm 20 years old and my timezone is GMT. It's been maaaany years since I've played online with people, so I'm looking to add people around my age to play with! I'm relatively new to this site, but I have been a member of other AC communities for about 10 years now :)
Nowadays I mainly play AC:NL, however should anyone have Wiimmfi to play online on AC:WW/CF then it would be nice to play on there too! :)

hi! I'll be 22 in a month so, no biggie, How about we start being friends with me trying to get some signatures hehe ':D

Could I come over to get signatures? You'd be doing me a great favor :)

Hi! I'm 22 and I want friends to visit! Add me!

Sure! What's your FC? I can't seem to see it anywhere xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come over to get signatures? You'd be doing me a great favor :)

Oh whoops I'm sorry if I missed that! I've only just seen the recent responses on this thread! I was half expecting to get notified whenever someone replied but that doesn't seem to be happening D: Sorry about that!

28 here, feel free to add me! If anyone else does, please pm me :)

I've added most of the people who have responded to this thread, and I'll be adding everyone else once I get home from work :)
Thanks for all the responses! I'm a bit tied up with work and other commitments until next week, however after that I'll certainly be available to play as often as possible :)

Back