Show me pictures of your campsite

Sugapuff

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I am struggling to decide what to grow/put around my campsite, any suggestions would be great :)

I don't have a picture, but I can quickly tell you what I did with mine:
A mix of flowers of all types and colours (to make the area all wildflower meadow like), a cedar tree and nearby I've put the firepit pwp. It's not tremendously elaborate, but I've put the campsite in a narrow out of the way spot, so there's not room for much.

I don't have a picture, but I can quickly tell you what I did with mine:
A mix of flowers of all types and colours (to make the area all wildflower meadow like), a cedar tree and nearby I've put the firepit pwp. It's not tremendously elaborate, but I've put the campsite in a narrow out of the way spot, so there's not room for much.

thanks :) i dont have a clue what to do with mine, iv got a decent amount of space around it too which dont help lol

Haha, I can imagine! I think it's easy for me to be happy with what I've done with it because the area size doesn't allow for much stuff. Also, I really dislike the look of the campsite when no one is camping in it - which is most of the time. So I'm happy to have it out of the way, in a place you don't pass by if you aren't specifically going there.

For my campsite in a town I deleted I had a log bench and a bonfire and a geyser and a hand pump and tons of bushes and flowers.

In my new town I'm lazy and a rock is in front of the way so it's just my path and cedars behind it and some bushes.

8f494a4a-031a-4182-8b62-538d6ca0400b.jpg its really basic since I had no idea what to do either! i just have cedars/shrubs/jacobs ladders surrounding it and then letting flowers grow wild lol
also I changed my path from an actual path to alternating (out of season) stepping stones where the campsite 'area' starts

Last edited:
View attachment 192455 its really basic since I had no idea what to do either! i just have cedars/shrubs/jacobs ladders surrounding it and then letting flowers grow wild lol
also I changed my path from an actual path to alternating (out of season) stepping stones where the campsite 'area' starts

both my campsites have the fire pit right next to it as well :'D In my 2nd town I'm also planning on putting a water pump or the totem pole somewhere.

HNI_0044.JPG

This is how my campsite looks in my main town, Vista. I don't have a campsite in Chocolat and I'm not planning to put one there.

Back