Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I have been waiting for a villager to move out for a long time so I would have space for one of my dreamies to move in. Finally, today was the day Agnes would be gone forever. Time for Diana to come live in Azulon. But instead I wake up to Pudge's house plot, picked up from someone's void, somewhere I didn't want anyone to be. How marvelous. I didn't even know anyone could move in on the day somebody moved out! Now I have to wait again for someone else to move out, and it took a long time the last time. And to be honest, I'm just not in the mood. I think I'm done with this game for a while. Time to put an abandoned sign on the door of my house and leave Azulon to Isabelle. She sure would love to have all the power to herself. Goodbye cruel world. Tell Pudge how much I hate his guts.

Sorry if I'm being melodramatic, but I'm just really annoyed right now. Lol (not really 'lol,' more like sobbing like a baby).

So I have been waiting for a villager to move out for a long time so I would have space for one of my dreamies to move in. Finally, today was the day Agnes would be gone forever. Time for Diana to come live in Azulon. But instead I wake up to Pudge's house plot, picked up from someone's void, somewhere I didn't want anyone to be. How marvelous. I didn't even know anyone could move in on the day somebody moved out! Now I have to wait again for someone else to move out, and it took a long time the last time. And to be honest, I'm just not in the mood. I think I'm done with this game for a while. Time to put an abandoned sign on the door of my house and leave Azulon to Isabelle. She sure would love to have all the power to herself. Goodbye cruel world. Tell Pudge how much I hate his guts.

Sorry if I'm being melodramatic, but I'm just really annoyed right now. Lol (not really 'lol,' more like sobbing like a baby).

I hear ya. We all get that feeling sooner or later.

That same thing happened with me with Avery back in my main town in 2015.
And what made it worst, it was also the first day of my newly built campsite and someone I was looking for was in it the next day.

Last edited:
I feel you. This happened to me with that ugly eagle Frank. I was absolutely enraged. Do you time travel though? You can get him out much more quickly if you do that.

I feel you. This happened to me with that ugly eagle Frank. I was absolutely enraged. Do you time travel though? You can get him out much more quickly if you do that.

No I don't :( I'm against time travelling in my main town so I will have to wait again. It's tempting though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

poor pudge i like him

This experience has forever tainted my opinion of him!

The same thing happened to me earlier this week, when I got Frita from someone's void when I was trying to move in Margie. It's so annoying!

Stuff like that is why I always make a new character before loading my mayor if I have less than ten villagers. I'd much rather spend a few minutes making sure that there's no plotters (or plotters in weird spaces) than having to wait weeks or months for the offending villager(s) to leave my town.

Last edited:
I got Pancetti from someone's void, but decided to keep her since she is interesting for me.

However I have discarted Dora since I don't wanted mice in Joyville.

Then later, Muffy moved to Acme via spotpass and she was the last to move out from Joyville.

I'm still waiting her to move out.

I'm sorry for what happened :/ Perhaps, you could move him out using amiibo? If not, you could just wait for him to drop to 9th? (let someone move out first). Either way, you just have to be patient. He'll move out eventually :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry for what happened :/ Perhaps, you could move him out using amiibo? If not, you could just wait for him to drop to 9th? (let someone move out first). Either way, you just have to be patient. He'll move out eventually :)

Yeah, I know. I'm just going to wait maybe. I need a free spot because I don't have the amiibos of my dreamies. They're waiting to be picked up in my other town. Nakakaasar lang. :p I just don't feel like playing anymore, really. Not until someone moves out again!

Think we all get like that from time to time. I remember it taking a long time to move Lolly out and in the process I lost Genji. I really felt like putting the game away permanently at that point. I'm grateful for the update since I can just summon most of my favourite villagers now and not have to worry about them leaving and cycling to get them back
But yeah...I understand :(

I didn't know they could move in so fast either, this happened to me too!! I waited so long for Marshal to ask to leave so I could move his plot a few spaces to the left and not have to plot reset and all that.. but I got Rocco from someone's void. :3

I've had this happen with Frita from a friend's town, but the worst is when the kid on my street streetpassed me and gave me Chops. I was absolutely livid. It's bad enough that you have to be so careful when visiting someone else's town after a recent move-out, but the fact you can get a reject from someone's town that you haven't even visited is... Yeah. No. It's not cool.

Back