Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I'm so disappointed that the amiibo cards of special NPC characters don't summon their RVs to the campground. I know this was to promote the figures, but it doesn't make me any less sad :( I don't have room for clutter in my small suite so I don't want to buy all the figures, and yet I want access to those special RV's whenever I want. I'll probably end up buying them eventually, though. Sigh :(

I'm so disappointed that the amiibo cards of special NPC characters don't summon their RVs to the campground. I know this was to promote the figures, but it doesn't make me any less sad :( I don't have room for clutter in my small suite so I don't want to buy all the figures, and yet I want access to those special RV's whenever I want. I'll probably end up buying them eventually, though. Sigh :(

You're not having the best morning are you, Arize?

What do the special NPC amiibo cards do, anyway? Do they just have the "give me something" option?

Its really lame you can only get a picture from them....:/ couldve done something cool but it feels like they rushed some parts of the update like this

Back