What the name of this clock item and how do you get it?

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
I was visiting some random dream addresses when I came across a clock in one of the houses that had the town's tree with a yellow bird on it. Anyone know which clock I'm talking about? How do you get it?

Gee, I sure wish we had the Diary item back like we did in the original Animal Crossing, so we could see on the Calendar when our first day as Mayor was, and be sure not to miss it. -shakes cane-

Gee, I sure wish we had the Diary item back like we did in the original Animal Crossing, so we could see on the Calendar when our first day as Mayor was, and be sure not to miss it. -shakes cane-

It should be at the bottom of your Mayor character's TPC card.
It's there :)

Last edited:

You can see it when sitting on your town tree, too.

Last edited:
Weird. I'm pretty sure I never received my sapling clock and I've had my town for years (since I got the game basically).

Weird. I'm pretty sure I never received my sapling clock and I've had my town for years (since I got the game basically).

It was added in the update -- although I'm not sure if you get it automatically when passing your anniversary or if you have to play that day. I was tting back to the present and got it directly from Isabelle in the town square.

Last edited:
Back