Which lazy bear cub do your prefer?

Which lazy bear cub do you like the best?

• Barold

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Chester

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Marty

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Pudge

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Stitches

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters
I like Stitches, but I do like Pudge and he is in my town... I just like Stitches more.

fcGgcNF.jpg
Although I'm clearly deluding myself I somehow voted for Pudge.I like his hair.

In my opinion Stitches and Marty are the cutest ones out of those, but I'm gonna say Marty because Stitches is everywhere already and Marty is cuter + has the amiibo exclusivity factor if that's worth anything.

I have Pudge in my second town and I love him with all my heart haha. He's so cute!!!

I've always had Stitches in my town so I can't help but love him love than the others. Marty looks adorable too, but I don't have his card so he isn't in any of my towns. Barold though, he's getting nothing but petty from me. I still remember when he plotted on my town and haunted me for several months before moving.

I currently have Chester, so I voted for him. I never liked him at first but now that I have him in game, he's grown on me.
I had Barold before, as a starter. I kept him for about 8 months, constantly avoiding him until I saw him speaking to Curt (lol). I would only recommend Barold if you've got Curt. They look like siblings of some sort and they have awesome conversations.

Pudge. Stitches is one of the starter villagers I have in Longborn, and while he is cute, I wouldn't be too upset if he moved out. I've been thinking about replacing him with Pudge, but haven't done it yet because I don't feel like tiling my town to get him to move into a good spot.

Back