Which lazy bear cub do your prefer?

Which lazy bear cub do you like the best?

• Barold

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Chester

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Marty

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Pudge

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Stitches

Votes: 38 46.3%

• Total voters

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Which lazy bear cub would you have in your town? I have Stitches now in town and really don't see the big deal about him. I've been thinking of switching him out for Marty.

I voted Marty because he's in my town and I've had all of these except Barold. I like Marty most. I'd choose Stitches or Pudge second. Chester next, and then Barold last.

It was really hard to choose between Stitches and Marty. I went with Marty because I guess he really is my favorite bear cub now. His cuteness is above all others.

my favourite is pudge but between stitches & marty i'd pick stitches. i like marty's design but his face not so much, i like stitches' colour scheme & he's very cute.

Which lazy bear cub would you have in your town? I have Stitches now in town and really don't see the big deal about him. I've been thinking of switching him out for Marty.

Not a fan of the type (cubs). The only one of them that I've had is Stitches. Let him move out of one town and the raggedy little varmint showed up in another shortly after. If he asks to leave again, I won't object.

I think Stitches is the cutest, and he's one of my fav villagers. But Marty definitely comes in as a close second because he's also adorable. Barold looks creepy tho...

Pooor Barold lol
I like pudge! It's nice to see he's in the lead, I didn't know people liked him this much

Last edited:
The answer is clearly Stitches and anyone who didn't pick him is clearly deluding themselves.

He's LITERALLY a teddy bear! Come on!

Stitches is my personal favorite, but if you're going to switch him out then I vote for Marty as his replacement.

Back