Selling Pokemon Moon: Competive/Rare Ball/Shiny/Legends/Items

The ball itself? No, I'm actually buying those myself for catching and breeding. XD

Who do you buy them off from? I want some lol. If you are willing to tell me this secret person who deals with you, of course. XD

Who do you buy them off from? I want some lol. If you are willing to tell me this secret person who deals with you, of course. XD

I haven't had much luck with buying them LOL

I managed to get some off my brother since he didn't use his and didn't really want them either.

I'm interested in buying a breeject Vulpix. I've never bought a pokemon before, but it seems interesting. And I suck at breeding haha

I'm interested in buying a breeject Vulpix. I've never bought a pokemon before, but it seems interesting. And I suck at breeding haha

Sure thing!

These breejects are quite good if you want to get into breeding since they all have 5IVs and can be used for various egg groups. They wouldn't necessarily be terrible for competitive play either, but an IV in the wrong place could be the difference between winning and losing in some cases. In game play, such as the battle tree, would be suitable for them too if they were EV trained and levelled.

Thank you! I might get a bounsweet along with it as well. (Sorry if I'm being difficult ^^;)

I myself never played pokemon competitively, but have been wanting to with moon since I feel like I'm missing out.
Whenever you're available to trade, let me know. :)
Thanks again!

Thank you! I might get a bounsweet along with it as well. (Sorry if I'm being difficult ^^;)

I myself never played pokemon competitively, but have been wanting to with moon since I feel like I'm missing out.
Whenever you're available to trade, let me know. :)
Thanks again!

Sure thing! I'll hop onto Moon right now and get them to you if that suits you :)

Bump!

- Fresh breejects added to the stock.
- Fully EV trained Competitive Drampa's coming soon, I bred a batch of them and they will complete their EV training today. (Feel free to reserve one if you so wish!)

hi just checking back to see how order is going. As today is Wednesday. if you need more time let me know ill be back later today to check back in to see how we are doing.

hi just checking back to see how order is going. As today is Wednesday. if you need more time let me know ill be back later today to check back in to see how we are doing.

Hey there! I finished breeding and EV training them. I'm just working on levelling them up now. Poke Pelago is a bit slow, but it's the easiest way :)

Sure :) From the Breejects or custom bred?

I'd like a snow warning female vulpix with the egg moves moonblast and freeze dry please:)
(I'm on mobile right now so I can't see if that's on the list of breejects or not)

Last edited:
ok cool no problem ill check back with u on Friday then hopefully your allset by then .if not do not worry i am not in a rush i would like them to be done well then rushed. seya then and thxs in advance for all your hard work.

Last edited:
I'd like a snow warning female vulpix with the egg moves moonblast and freeze dry please:)
(I'm on mobile right now so I can't see if that's on the list of breejects or not)

Breejects Vulpix
- Sex: All Female
- IVs: 5IVs
- Pokeball: Love Ball
- Ability: Snow Warning
- Nature: Timid
- Egg moves: Moonblast, powder snow, freeze-dry.
- Price: 15 BTB

I can custom breed for perfect IV pavement if preferred, but if it's just the egg moves and ability then these are cheaper and probably just as good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok cool no problem ill check back with u on Friday then hopefully your allset by then .if not do not worry i am not in a rush i would like them to be done well then rushed. seya then and thxs in advance for all your hard work.

Sure thing! I'm hoping to get a lot done over the weekend when I get a break from college, so if not Friday I'll probably finish them Saturday or Sunday.

Breejects Vulpix
- Sex: All Female
- IVs: 5IVs
- Pokeball: Love Ball
- Ability: Snow Warning
- Nature: Timid
- Egg moves: Moonblast, powder snow, freeze-dry.
- Price: 15 BTB

I can custom breed for perfect IV pavement if preferred, but if it's just the egg moves and ability then these are cheaper and probably just as good :)

There's no need for you to do all that, the breeject is fine with me! I have a few other poekmon I'm looking for specially bred for abilities or IV's would you be willing to breed four or five more pokemon for me to add to my order?

lol don't ruin your weekend go out have some fun.

There's no need for you to do all that, the breeject is fine with me! I have a few other poekmon I'm looking for specially bred for abilities or IV's would you be willing to breed four or five more pokemon for me to add to my order?

Sure :) Just let me know the details

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol don't ruin your weekend go out have some fun.

Haha, don't worry about it. A combination of cold weather and me being a broke college student kind of de-railed my weekend plans. XD

Hellooo :) just checking how things are going with my order? Not rushing or anything, I know you're busy and it's not a small order ;)

Back