Selling Pokemon Moon: Competive/Rare Ball/Shiny/Legends/Items

Hellooo :) just checking how things are going with my order? Not rushing or anything, I know you're busy and it's not a small order ;)

Sure! :) The Pokemon are being bred. I have about half of them ready.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and something to attend to on Saturday afternoon but after that I should have time to finish up. :)

Sure! :) The Pokemon are being bred. I have about half of them ready.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and something to attend to on Saturday afternoon but after that I should have time to finish up. :)

Wondeful thank you :) hope I didn't order too many for you! Thank you for your work :)

Sure :) Just let me know the details

Here's what I need~
Poplio
*Female*

Boundsweet
Sweet Veil Ability (HA)
Egg Moves Play Rough and Synthesis
*Female*

Sandygast
Water Compaction Ability

Turtonator

Lycanroc
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves Thunder Fang

Here's what I need~
Poplio
*Female*

Boundsweet
Sweet Veil Ability (HA)
Egg Moves Play Rough and Synthesis
*Female*

Sandygast
Water Compaction Ability

Turtonator

Lycanroc
Keen Eye Ability
Egg Moves Thunder Fang

Can do, but this may take a bit longer than usual since female popilos are very rare.

Sweet veil is not as good as Queenly Majesty competitively, but if you're not going the competitive way then that's a can-do as well :)

Lycanrocs pre evolution is Rockruff, so it'll be in this form unless you need it levelled up in Moon specifically to get this form.

Can do, but this may take a bit longer than usual since female popilos are very rare.

Sweet veil is not as good as Queenly Majesty competitively, but if you're not going the competitive way then that's a can-do as well :)

Lycanrocs pre evolution is Rockruff, so it'll be in this form unless you need it levelled up in Moon specifically to get this form.

A Rockruff is fine, and I'm not using these for competitive battling so I'll go with Sweet Veil. And take your time, I know it's a lot and you have other orders so I'll check in every once in a while:)

Is there any chance you have a Tyrogue you are able to breed from? Thought I'd ask as the GTS requests are crazy...
Not for this order of course if it's too much :) can always fill out an order for it after if it's possible to get one :)

Last edited:
A Rockruff is fine, and I'm not using these for competitive battling so I'll go with Sweet Veil. And take your time, I know it's a lot and you have other orders so I'll check in every once in a while:)

Alright, I'll get this started asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there any chance you have a Tyrogue you are able to breed from? Thought I'd ask as the GTS requests are crazy...
Not for this order of course if it's too much :) can always fill out an order for it after if it's possible to get one :)

They are catchable in ORAS, so I believe I could catch one and send it to moon via bank if you don't mind that :)

That would be great if you could please! Thank you! :D means I get to stay away from GTS and keep my cosmog ;)

Thank you for the bumps! <3

No problem :DI was wondering whether to wait until my order has been delivered or if it's easier for you if I put in my second order and deliver altogether...
Which would be better for you? There's another 5 rare ball mons I was wanting to order :)

No problem :DI was wondering whether to wait until my order has been delivered or if it's easier for you if I put in my second order and deliver altogether...
Which would be better for you? There's another 5 rare ball mons I was wanting to order :)

Either way is fine :)

Okie dokie :)
So could I please have these added to my order -

Dream ball
Ralts
Dratini
Riolu

Safari ball
Bagon
Duskball

Back