Selling Pokemon Moon: Competive/Rare Ball/Shiny/Legends/Items

hi . i was wondering if it would be ok for me to pick up my order tomorrow nite around 7pm est. be sure to let me know my total thanks for hard work seya soon.

Hi, I hate to do this but can I change my order? Instead of a female poplio can I have a female marenie with a merciless ability instead?

hi . i was wondering if it would be ok for me to pick up my order tomorrow nite around 7pm est. be sure to let me know my total thanks for hard work seya soon.

Hey there! The Pokemon are not finished levelling. They are almost at lv. 50 each. Poke Pelago is extremely slow when it comes to levelling up.

All the EVs are done though, and the move-sets are complete. If you'd like to pick them up and grind them yourself, I'll take the price down to 80 BTB since Pelago is just crazy slow lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I hate to do this but can I change my order? Instead of a female poplio can I have a female marenie with a merciless ability instead?

Sure!

The Mareanie will be in a lure ball, is that okay?

it's cool ill check back with you next tuesday.

That's fine with me, thank you!

Alright. I have most of them done, just working on the Bounsweet now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's cool ill check back with you next tuesday.

Sure. I'll just be leaving them in Pelago for however long it takes (honestly, I have no idea. XP gain in there is really slow.)

Hey, I sent you a PM the other day, did you see it?

I don't think so, but I've been busy with college lately so I may well have read it and forgotten about it.

I'll be around a bit on-off whenever I have the time though, so I'll get the orders out eventually :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good thank you :)
Also just to make sure, I have pokemon sun, but it's possible to transfer between sun and moon through the festival plaza right?

Yup, that's all good. :)

Seems to be loads of Pokemon shops popping up on here at the moment :-0 just grateful that your shop is so reasonable with pricing for all your effort :)

Seems to be loads of Pokemon shops popping up on here at the moment :-0 just grateful that your shop is so reasonable with pricing for all your effort :)

I keep the prices reasonable. :)

But I find it unusual that hacks are so expensive? They can't be used in competitive play if a hack check is required and aside from that they take much less time than breeding a legitimate Pokemon does. I'm surprised at that.

Think it depends, the hack checks only tend to pick up on the really obvious stuff that can't be legitimately done in game in my experience, so they can still get used competitively as long as they're hacked well enough to appear legal, have done so with a couple of my own and was never disqualified or anything. So I guess it's for the effort of making them and doing it well? Have no idea how to hack or how difficult it is or anything

I do much prefer getting my Pokemon off here as opposed to gamefaqs or somewhere though, some of the offers on there can be seriously unreasonable...thank God for bell tree bells ;) even if the price ranges are so varied. Yours are extremely reasonable

Last edited:
Back